And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2017, 06:53:50 AM
So much anger about welfare.

Only when those dirty niggers are involved.  When it's white people, it's "assistance."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 13, 2017, 09:12:23 AM

Only when those dirty niggers are involved.  When it's white people, it's "assistance."

Eh, there's plenty of folks who resent giving money to other white people.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 13, 2017, 09:48:16 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 13, 2017, 09:12:23 AM

True but they are actually wealthy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Nah, they just have to be wealthy enough to perceive the government is taking more from them than it's giving in return. People are naturally greedy bastards.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

"Actual wealthy" people who resent taxes are even greedier.

garbon

Of course, they also have more money on the line.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 13, 2017, 09:48:16 AM

They don't riot over it.  They don't actively attempt to take away their vote.  They don't lynch.

Eddie Teach

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on August 13, 2017, 06:48:09 AM
Guest post from my niece this time.

Again I thought Welfare pretty much went away in the 1990s. Ah well.

I wonder why so many clickbait articles are always bit on the schadenfreude. Somebody is always 'pissed' or screwed over somehow even when it is actually not a big deal at all.

Edit: The article is not about welfare at all it is about Food Stamps. I forgot that food stamps are the new thing to whip the masses into an outrage about. So why did they use 'welfare' when they were discussing food stamps?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Oexmelin

Quote from: Valmy on August 13, 2017, 03:09:06 PM
I forgot that food stamps are the new thing to whip the masses into an outrage about. So why did they use 'welfare' when they were discussing food stamps?

Because, as CdM said, it can only be the same thing if it targets the same people. Welfare = black people. No one within the target audience who heard Reagan's "Welfare Queen" imagined a white woman. 
Que le grand cric me croque !

The Brain

Black royalty in America? Life isn't a comedy.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Eddie Murphy has many roles to play though.

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !