And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Syt on July 28, 2017, 01:02:03 AM
Quote from: Oexmelin on July 28, 2017, 01:00:40 AM
Is this actually shared by your sisters?

By my oldest, yes. She has 3 LGBT kids (2 in the service, one preparing to be), so it's not much of a surprise. My other sister thinks transgenders are sick perverts and pedophiles who should be treated and/or jailed, not encouraged.
can you invite me to your next family party?  It must be a lot funnier than Languish :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

He doesn't see them. Never even been to Pittsburgh.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

I'm sure, what with growing up with them and all, you've grown attached to them, Syt--but that whole side of your family just needs to collectively expire in a single-vehicle car accident. 
Doesn't even have to be violent.  Just forget to open the garage door after starting the engine or something.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malicious Intent

Quote from: Razgovory on July 30, 2017, 12:29:45 PM
I'm sure the kids are fine.

Let's better not take any risks.

Maybe Languish should collect money for some "professional help".  :ph34r:

garbon

Quote from: Malicious Intent on July 31, 2017, 10:59:46 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 30, 2017, 12:29:45 PM
I'm sure the kids are fine.

Let's better not take any risks.

Maybe Languish should collect money for some "professional help".  :ph34r:

I'm sure we can figure out more sensible ways to spend our monies.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

https://politicalcowboy.com/boy-girl-ding-dings-tooties-dont-matter-anymore/

QuoteBoy or Girl? Ding Dings and Tooties Don't Matter Anymore!

As I sit here naked on this folding chair furiously typing away at the computer keyboard in my office I consider how wonderful the differences are between men and women.  Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.  I learned that when I was 4 years old.  The knowledge stuck.

Okay...get your head out of the gutter. I'm not typing naked. I've never been naked a day in my life.

But alas, there are those that want to confuse the issue of gender.  Once upon a time, in the good old days, dad would burst into the delivery waiting room with a handful of cigars and shout "IT'S A BOY/GIRL!" You know how dad knew what his wife had given birth to? He saw it...or at least the doctor did first, and announced it.  "Hey buddy you've got a straight," or maybe even a "split." Your new announcement, dad, "It's an it!!!"

As a father of 5 with three girls and two boys we have always known what's up.  We heard it shouted all around our house constantly! Boys have ding dings and girls have tooties.  Well alrighty then.  Sounds like science to me.  Case closed.

But not anymore. Political correctness and sensitivity in today's genderphobic culture forbid such barbaric announcements. In fact, many parents these days are being encouraged to make no distinctions at all between boys and girls until the child is old enough to reveal it. They even suggest throwing a Reveal Party for your child so they can tell you, the neighbors, their shocked grandparents, and their friends what they want to be for the rest of their lives. "I'm a panda!"

Wait...is that not an option?

The "experts" are now saying that genitalia is no longer a sign of whether a person is a boy or a girl.  It makes no difference if the ultrasound of your unborn child shows a hot dog or a cheeseburger you must wait until your child is old enough to tell you "itself" what it feels like being.

Some may call that sensitivity.  I on the other hand have another word for it: Stupidity.

Planned Parenthood (Hang on a second.  I usually spit after I say those two words together.) has now released new information on their website saying that when children point to their genitals and ask "what's that?" or even "why is mine different from hers?" for example that you should use it as an opportunity to discuss transgenderism and gender stereotypes.  Forget biology and anatomy.  How does little Johnny feel about his penis? Makes perfect sense doesn't it?  According to them the definitions of gender has changed.

I guess when you're an organization that makes its money off the mass murder of millions upon millions of unborn babies and call it "women's healthcare," you can simply redefine anything you want.

And if you don't believe that this much ridiculousness exists well then read it here on their own page.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

The point of that long diatribe was to swipe at PP?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

My niece went through a long phase where she was a doggy.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on August 05, 2017, 12:45:49 AM
Planned Parenthood (Hang on a second.  I usually spit after I say those two words together.) has now released new information on their website saying that when children point to their genitals and ask "what's that?" or even "why is mine different from hers?" for example that you should use it as an opportunity to discuss transgenderism and gender stereotypes.  Forget biology and anatomy.  How does little Johnny feel about his penis? Makes perfect sense doesn't it?  According to them the definitions of gender has changed.

That wasn't in this week's newsletter.  :mellow:

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 05, 2017, 09:06:40 AM
Quote from: Syt on August 05, 2017, 12:45:49 AM

That wasn't in this week's newsletter.  :mellow:
shh.  don't let facts interrupt a good narrative.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!