News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

I also like how Kennedy and Roosevelt kind of look wistful, and Trump looks like he's thinking "Bitch stole my cupcake"
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: HVC on July 04, 2017, 09:21:57 AM
I also like how Kennedy and Roosevelt kind of look wistful, and Trump looks like he's thinking "Bitch stole my cupcake"

Dude has two facial expressions, and I'll take that over the "I'm going to spank Ivanka so hard for saying something that sounds liberal when I get home" leer any day.
Experience bij!

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

This is why we can't have nice things.

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

derspiess

Glad they added the three huge arrows there. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on July 07, 2017, 12:22:54 PM
Glad they added the three huge arrows there.

Well, clearly the sign wasn't obvious enough on its own.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Amazing Pence still messed up with those giant arrows hanging there. I guess he is just a badboy who plays by his own rules.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

We also now know why he won't have dinner alone with women, he can't keep his hands off things he shouldn't be touching.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on July 07, 2017, 12:38:09 PM
We also now know why he won't have dinner alone with women, he can't keep his hands off things he shouldn't be touching.

They just need to be wearing the giant red arrows pointing at the "no touch" places.  ;)

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on July 07, 2017, 12:40:39 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 07, 2017, 12:38:09 PM

They just need to be wearing the giant red arrows pointing at the "no touch" places.  ;)

Waxers can do amazing things these days.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Apparently that guy also suggested a law that if a business doesn't allow you to bring your gun they would be held liable if you become the victim of violence on thier premises: http://fox4kc.com/2016/12/06/missouri-lawmaker-wants-businesses-held-accountable-if-violence-occurs-in-places-where-guns-are-prohibited/
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

This whole gun obsession is so sad. Don't they think if you can't feel safe going to a store without sporting a gun, then you live in a fucked up shitty place?