News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on July 03, 2017, 08:24:37 AM
You don't do the buy 6 get one free kind of deals over there?

I'm sure they'll appreciate 7 cans of pumpkin filling, Mono.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Stay vigilant, derniggerhater.  You get 'em!

derspiess

They're rednecks, so no need for you to circle the wagons.  I bet a lot of those people voted Trump.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 03, 2017, 09:12:26 AM
They're rednecks, so no need for you to circle the wagons.  I bet a lot of those people voted Trump.

That's unpossible.  Good, God-fearing, salt-of-the-earth Real AmericansTM would never do something like that. Just those wily darkies and their mischievous Kenyan ways.

The Brain

Those types don't even know how to misspell Keynesian.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

derspiess

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 03, 2017, 08:50:08 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 03, 2017, 08:10:16 AM
That makes no sense at all.  OH I GET IT POOR NIGGERS GET TO HAVE EVERYTHING

Here's how they do it in Kentucky:

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Using-taxpayers-money-for-profit-246412561.html

Ah. Food stamp abuse. I guess that is the new welfare outrage.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 03, 2017, 09:50:42 AM
Ah. Food stamp abuse. I guess that is the new welfare outrage.

If you're in finance, then it's entrepreneurial

Maximus

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: Valmy on July 03, 2017, 08:22:24 AM
Yi said we pretty much ended welfare in the 1990s. That being the case why are people still complaining about it?
Right wing memes don't always hit things on the nose factually.

Duque de Bragança

And so it begins, more coming later.  :P

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius