And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Valmy

I know. How the mighty have fallen.

The sad part is even in his degenerated state he is still one of our better Senators.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

News story in WP:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-afghan-man-stabbed-5-year-old-after-row-over-noise/2017/06/06/76be3fd0-4ac8-11e7-987c-42ab5745db2e_story.html?utm_term=.e6ddcf8a99af

QuoteGermany: Afghan man stabbed 5-year-old after row over noise

BERLIN — German authorities say an Afghan man who had served prison time for arson fatally stabbed a five-year-old Russian boy at a home for asylum-seekers after an apparent argument about noisy children.

The 41-year-old assailant also wounded the boy's mother in Saturday's incident in the Bavarian town of Arnschwang. He died after being shot by police officers.

Police said Tuesday they have interviewed the mother and determined that the assailant had apparently been angry over noise made by playing children.

They also say the assailant was sentenced to 5 years and 10 months in prison in 2009 for arson. He was ordered to stay at the asylum home after completing his sentence, and wore an electronic foot tag to determine his whereabouts.

And this is how it's reported on sites my U.S.-side family reads/shares on FB:

http://madworldnews.com/muslim-refugee-noisy-children/

QuoteAnnoyed Muslim Refugee Shows 5-Year-Old How They 'Fix' Noisy Children In His Country

Over the weekend, an asylum seeker became increasingly annoyed by a group of innocent children laughing and playing outside near his home. Fed up with their amusement, the irritated refugee pulled a 5-year-old child aside and show them just how he would deal with "noisy children" in his home country.

Since Germany has opened its borders to the unrelenting flood of Muslim migrants, they've been introduced to all the contributions that Islam's religious and cultural practices have to offer a non-Muslim nation. Now, citizens are desperately pulling at the reins of their own refugee crisis in a fruitless attempt to prevent the same barbarity that is rampant in Muslim countries from overtaking their own.

The Washington Post reports that an Afghan migrant, who was approved as a refugee despite a prior federal conviction, was staying in a home for asylum seekers in Arnschwang when he became irked by "noisy children." After arguing about the clamor exuding from several refugee children, the 41-year-old Arab migrant realized nothing was going to be done to remedy the ruckus. Taking matters into his own hands, the Muslim refugee walked up to a 5-year-old boy who was innocently playing and stabbed him to death.

The boy's horrified mother, who is a 47-year-old Russian political refugee, desperately tried to save her son from the migrant. Although she survived several knife wounds, her precious boy died before emergency medical professionals could arrive at the scene. Fortunately, the Muslim migrant was fatally shot by Germany police who arrived shortly after the ordeal.

Breitbart reports that the Afghan national was convicted of arson in 2009, for which he served 6 years in prison. Despite trying to kill his then-wife and cousin by burning them to death, he was not charged with attempted murder. Unbelievably, he was released to the asylum under the stipulation that he wears an ankle monitor. As expected, this "monitoring" did nothing to save his young victim. Incredibly, the court ignored the fact that this previously failed-killer might try to kill again.

Apparently, the Muslim migrant was to be deported but escaped extradition by claiming he had converted to Christianity, knowing that the court would not send him back to Afghanistan because it would pose a risk to his life as an apostate. Of course, this was merely a ruse to stay in Germany by claiming to be a refugee of political and religious persecution of Sharia law. Sadly, it worked, and a 5-year-old child had to pay the price for the court's ill judgment.

Disturbingly, migrants are literally getting away with murder. In June 2016, a migrant couple staying at an asylum center in Sunne, Sweden, was arrested for brutally beating their 5-month-old baby to death. The 26-year-old mother and 20-year-old father blamed each other for the infant's gruesome death and the court admitted that it knew that one of the parents was guilty of killing the child. However, the court not only allowed both parents to walk free but provided the mother with over $18,000 in damages, even though they caught her lying about her identity. The father's attorney declared that his client will also seek monetary compensation.

Of course, Germany has other problems arising directly from taking in over one million asylum seekers. Of the 1.2 million migrants who arrived in just 2 years, only 34,000 (2.8 percent) have found jobs. German taxpayers are so overwhelmed with funding food stamps, welfare, medical care, education, legal fees, and housing for these migrants that the government's Institute for Labour Research is admitting it would be impossible to even have 50 percent of migrants in the workforce.

Unfortunately, the Germans have fallen for liberal propaganda concerning the refugee crisis. Over 72 percent of all refugee arrivals are men. Of course, this isn't necessarily as high as the figure could be, as Sweden recently confirmed that 75 percent of child refugees are also adults. In addition, only 6.5 percent of migrants are from Syria, and less than 1 percent are from Iraq, which was the whole basis of the left's purported refugee crisis.

The West is welcoming in an ideology and culture that cannot coexist with any other. We are expected to tolerate the intolerable even at the expense of innocent children. Many were fooled into believing that we were taking in refugee children only to find that they are militant men ready to sacrifice our own children to eradicate our way of life. It's time to put our own children first instead of endangering their future in order to acquiesce the hordes of migrants men who've left their own behind.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

dps

Quote from: Syt on June 11, 2017, 04:08:09 PM
Disturbingly, migrants are literally getting away
with murder. In June 2016, a migrant couple staying at an asylum center in Sunne, Sweden, was arrested for brutally beating their 5-month-old baby to death. The 26-year-old mother and 20-year-old father blamed each other for the infant's gruesome death and the court admitted that it knew that one of the parents was guilty of killing the child. However, the court not only allowed both parents to walk free but provided the mother with over $18,000 in damages, even though they caught her lying about her identity. The father's attorney declared that his client will also seek monetary compensation.

Not sure what any legal system could be expected to do about a situation like this.  Sure, we know one of the parents killed the child, but not which one.  Attempt to try one of them, the defendant simply blames the other parent, and that immediately creates reasonable doubt.  Unless there's fairly clear evidence that points to one of them being the guilty party, or that shows that they acted together in committing the crime, I don't see how you could get a conviction.  And their status as immigrants has nothing to do with that problem.

I don't see why the mother would be awarded damages out of the public treasury, though, unless that's a thing in Sweden.

viper37

Quote from: dps on June 11, 2017, 07:09:07 PM
Quote from: Syt on June 11, 2017, 04:08:09 PM
Disturbingly, migrants are literally getting away
with murder. In June 2016, a migrant couple staying at an asylum center in Sunne, Sweden, was arrested for brutally beating their 5-month-old baby to death. The 26-year-old mother and 20-year-old father blamed each other for the infant's gruesome death and the court admitted that it knew that one of the parents was guilty of killing the child. However, the court not only allowed both parents to walk free but provided the mother with over $18,000 in damages, even though they caught her lying about her identity. The father's attorney declared that his client will also seek monetary compensation.

Not sure what any legal system could be expected to do about a situation like this.  Sure, we know one of the parents killed the child, but not which one.  Attempt to try one of them, the defendant simply blames the other parent, and that immediately creates reasonable doubt.  Unless there's fairly clear evidence that points to one of them being the guilty party, or that shows that they acted together in committing the crime, I don't see how you could get a conviction.  And their status as immigrants has nothing to do with that problem.

I don't see why the mother would be awarded damages out of the public treasury, though, unless that's a thing in Sweden.
how about charging them both, not for murder, but for negligeance causing death? (wathever the legal term might be)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Slavery does not offend you but black people do? Shocking  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2017, 03:21:17 PM
Slavery does not offend you but black people do? Shocking  :P

why's it always gotta be about race?

Obviously they are pro "states' rights to own briefs" supporters.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2017, 02:29:58 PM
Male butts are terrifying!

I'm going to have to admit I'm a bit perplexed why that is still fashionable.  Wearing your pants like that was popular 25 years ago.  I would have thought that fashion would have moved on.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

I'm going to have to admit I'm a bit perplexed why that is still fashionable.  Wearing your pants like that was popular 25 years ago.  I would have thought that fashion would have moved on.

Ripped jeans are still popular.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2017, 03:51:06 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 12, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

Ripped jeans are still popular.

Popular again, you mean. After quite a while