Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

I don't get what Mexican have to do with it. Elmo would work. Red and has to do with words of the day and the like.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

It makes as much sense as this which popped up yesterday:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

So since I am not German people do not think that? Huh.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

In the area I live most girls actually do seem to own a dirndl these days as you wear that when you go to the beer fests here. That's a recent development though.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Zanza on June 02, 2017, 12:23:45 PM
In the area I live most girls actually do seem to own a dirndl these days as you wear that when you go to the beer fests here. That's a recent development though.

That sounds like it could be fun.  :perv:

Zanza

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 02, 2017, 12:34:10 PM
Quote from: Zanza on June 02, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

That sounds like it could be fun.  :perv:

edit: You either have to go all-in, get drunk, sing along and be merry. Or just not go. It'seems impossible to enjoy this sober.

Ed Anger

Found a Twitter account for all your MAGA needs:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VoteTrumpPics/status/858485093341564928

Soak in the crazy.

Edit: FUCKING AUTOCORRECT
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

mongers

I'm glad I have more than enough stupid, that I don't need to go to on facebook to top it up.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Is accepting evidence from science a partisan affair? What's with this let's make a deal, attitude?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.