And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

I can get where it probably sucks that his female underlings have a disadvantage when it comes to facetime with the boss but illegal?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on March 31, 2017, 08:37:08 PM
I can get where it probably sucks that his female underlings have a disadvantage when it comes to facetime with the boss but illegal?

He has a male staffer and a female staffer;  he meets with the male staffer, but not the female staffer.  That could be construed as discrimination, which is illegal.  But hey, she's probably a filthy fucking cunt anyway, so who gives a fuck.

The Brain

Why not dine alone with a woman? What is he afraid of?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

To be fair, if a Muslim guy would be called out for a similar policy, the left would be up in arms to defend his religious freedom to do so

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Brain on April 01, 2017, 01:47:00 AM

Temptation.  Rumors.

Phillip V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 01, 2017, 02:08:10 AM
Quote from: The Brain on April 01, 2017, 01:47:00 AM

Temptation.  Rumors.

Mike Pence Asks Waiter To Remove Mrs. Butterworth From Table Until Wife Arrives

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on April 01, 2017, 02:06:59 AM
To be fair, if a Muslim guy would be called out for a similar policy, the left would be up in arms to defend his religious freedom to do so

:rolleyes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Camerus

Quote from: Tamas on April 01, 2017, 02:06:59 AM

Perhaps true, but then, there's no way a Muslim would be VP of the US. 

Still, Pence's behavior is rathet quaint, but if he wants to prioritize avoidance of scandal and his marriage, good for him.

In any case, there's not too much danger of his choices becoming popularized.

garbon

I say fuck him. Makes it seem like women are just brimming with sinful desires that would overpower him if he were alone with them.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on April 01, 2017, 07:44:11 AM
I say fuck him. Makes it seem like women are just brimming with sinful desires that would overpower him if he were alone with them.

:huh:

No, he has medieval views on decency. It's lame, but then again the same people who scrutinise him for this, loudly defend the Muslim headscarf. You can't be cherry picking: either both medieval views on decency and gender roles are obsolete, or neither of them.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on April 01, 2017, 08:19:19 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 01, 2017, 07:44:11 AM

:huh:

No, he has medieval views on decency. It's lame, but then again the same people who scrutinise him for this, loudly defend the Muslim headscarf. You can't be cherry picking: either both medieval views on decency and gender roles are obsolete, or neither of them.

You keep setting up these strawmen, brah.

At any rate, no it isn't medieval views on decency, it is medieval views on gender. Not surprising as he's a known misogynist, but still fuck him.