News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on March 25, 2017, 02:20:10 AM

It take quite a bit of double think to believe that an election was rigged against you, but you still won.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on March 25, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

It take quite a bit of double think to believe that an election was rigged against you, but you still won.

He was just that popular.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on March 25, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

What an odd choice of a laugh picture as well.  Wasn't that the "whew, I'm not getting whacked today" fake laugh?

Eddie Teach

Nothing fake about it. Well besides that Liotta was acting.

DGuller

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 25, 2017, 11:01:22 AM
Nothing fake about it. Well besides that Liotta was acting.
It was an acted fake laugh.

Eddie Teach

DGuller

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 25, 2017, 11:04:51 AM
It was relief. Not the same.
It was a fake exaggerated laugh by everyone to humor an unstable nut, everyone at that time was still terrified of the loose cannon even after the tension seemed resolved.  It's a fitting scene to today's times, just not in the way that the people putting that meme together thought.

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on March 25, 2017, 10:20:17 AM
Are rich spoiled kids the ones getting shot by the cops?

I'm not sure anyone is being shot by those cops.  They aren't American cops.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

sbr

Maladict

viper37

Growing in a whitriarcal academic environment.  Non mixed discussion night between women and non-binary racialized people.
Organized by racialized Uqamians in action!

UQAM: Hyper leftist university in Montreal.  Safe space&all.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

I notice lots of Arabs in the area.  Don't know if they're students.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.