News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on March 24, 2017, 08:19:06 AM
I know, so much for that thing about the President had to be a handsome in shape man. Though I think Clinton got a little pudgy towards the end.

At least Clinton's penis worked.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on March 24, 2017, 08:29:50 AM
You guys lay off Trump.  We all went through phases where we were fascinated by trucks.

Yeah; at 7, not 70.

DGuller

Quote from: alfred russel on March 24, 2017, 09:19:52 AM
I know, so much for that thing about the President had to be a handsome in shape man. Though I think Clinton got a little pudgy towards the end.

:yes:

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on March 24, 2017, 10:12:59 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on March 24, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

:yes:

Oh no, are you on about that again. I'd hoped that was just an Obama thing with you.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 24, 2017, 09:43:28 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 24, 2017, 08:29:50 AM
You guys lay off Trump.  We all went through phases where we were fascinated by trucks.

Yeah; at 7, not 70.

whoosh
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

dps

What "thing" was that?  I'm no good judge of men's looks, but I'd say that the only post WW2 Presidents we've had who were handsome were Kennedy and Reagan, and possibly Clinton.  MaybeBush the Younger and Obama.  Certainly not Johnson, Nixon, or Carter.

Forum women and gays, what say you on the subject?

The Larch

Quote from: dps on March 25, 2017, 07:41:45 AM

What "thing" was that?  I'm no good judge of men's looks, but I'd say that the only post WW2 Presidents we've had who were handsome were Kennedy and Reagan, and possibly Clinton.  MaybeBush the Younger and Obama.  Certainly not Johnson, Nixon, or Carter.

Forum women and gays, what say you on the subject?

Wasn't Ford actually a male model in his youth?

celedhring

W was in pretty good shape. Who was the last overweight president? Clinton?