News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Your sister is proud to be low advertising revenues?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on March 19, 2017, 02:21:01 AM
Your sister is proud to be low advertising revenues?

I guess. She's mostly out of work these days. She's a nurse but kept switching jobs a lot. Doesn't help that she's obese which in turn ruined her knees in a job where you spend a lot of time on your feet - she got surgery on her knees, but most it did was put them deeper in debt.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maximus

Makes sense she'd want to cut health care coverage then.

Maladict

She seems to be an idealist. It's probably for a higher purpose.

The Larch

HVC

To be fair ugly girls hate pretty girls, so she'd give that look no matter what :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Ivanka's dad can have Merkel's dad beaten.

(Awaits Assburgers to bring up that Merkel's dad is likely dead)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Dear Lord, another Benghazi post. "The Brave Died - Benghazi - The Cowards Lied" :bleeding:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on March 21, 2017, 04:13:51 AM
Dear Lord, another Benghazi post. "The Brave Died - Benghazi - The Cowards Lied" :bleeding:

Just an old rehash of Obama/whoever lied, people died. Boring and unimaginative indeed. :thumbsdown:

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Syt on March 21, 2017, 04:13:51 AM

That's beating the horse after the entire species has gone extinct.
Magnanimity in victory is not a strong point for these people.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Duque de Bragança

OMG CIA is watching everything!  :tinfoil:

Some (bad and good) French skills needed to appreciate this one.

HVC

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017