News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Dick Cheney may have been as much a cookie cutter Bond villian as Bannon, but at least he knew what he was doing.

FunkMonk

If I'm going to be ruled by a tyrant i want it to at least be halfway competent.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

grumbler

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 28, 2017, 11:43:15 AM
If I'm going to be ruled by a tyrant i want it to at least be halfway competent.

This right after calling for the Shrub to make a comeback?  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Phillip V

Real picture below, but has now exploded the internet with so many memes.  :lol:

FunkMonk

Quote from: grumbler on February 28, 2017, 11:44:40 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on February 28, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

This right after calling for the Shrub to make a comeback?  :lol:

:D

Fair point
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tamas

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2017, 11:41:30 AM
Dick Cheney may have been as much a cookie cutter Bond villian as Bannon, but at least he knew what he was doing.

At least, Cheney "just" wanted his very much part of the system circles get away with the nastiest shit, while maintaining the system.

Bannon seems to just want to watch the world burn and rebuild his dream society of angry closet homo hiterjugend on the ashes.

LaCroix

kellyanne is the power woman america needs as first female president.

Valmy

Quote from: LaCroix on February 28, 2017, 07:58:14 PM
kellyanne is the power woman america needs as first female president.

See I give you the benefit of the doubt and then you post stupid shit like this. It makes your calls for calm and rationality elsewhere ring a little hollow.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 28, 2017, 08:21:41 PM
I think that one was a joke.

I thought it was a troll. We all knew he was not serious about it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

I don't think you should discredit posts on the basis that sometimes(other times) that poster isn't serious.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 28, 2017, 08:26:46 PM
I don't think you should discredit posts on the basis that sometimes(other times) that poster isn't serious.

I don't think I did. He is a well known troll, not a well known jokester.

mongers

Quote from: Phillip V on February 28, 2017, 11:57:12 AM
Real picture below, but has now exploded the internet with so many memes.  :lol:

For balance:

As an aside, don't they have an official photographer in the White house nowadays?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Habbaku

I'm guessing it's the person who took the pictures of her taking pictures...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney