Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: LaCroix on February 17, 2017, 09:51:27 AM
I didn't say any of that
No.  But you implied the intelligence agencies did not give Trump all the intel because they believed in the conspiracy theories spread by the medias.

fyi, from what I've seen NYT seems at least slightly biased.
Give me an example of a non editorial bias.  Or an editorial based on non factual information.

Quotehuffingtonpost is basically a liberal rag.
Well, it's a series of blogs, just about anyone can write in it.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

QuoteUSA For Trump with Stacy Lemon.

A little bit of duct tape always does the trick!

Get an official HQ Patriotic Donald Trump Portrait (our profile pic) made by artist Maya Spielman here: bit.ly/MrPresidentTrump
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

"Stop saying things I don't want to hear" seems to be an emerging motif of the alt-dumbass.

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 20, 2017, 03:02:49 PM
"Stop saying things I don't want to hear" seems to be an emerging motif of the alt-dumbass.

same could be said of the left. both groups are like this, probably because they're extremists

Admiral Yi

Quote from: LaCroix on February 20, 2017, 03:13:25 PM
same could be said of the left. both groups are like this, probably because they're extremists

You're a retard or a troll.

LaCroix

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: LaCroix on February 20, 2017, 03:13:25 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 20, 2017, 03:02:49 PM

So do you agree with Yi or not? Obviously not every leftist is an extremist so I don't think you can say that about the entire left.

Quotei am neither

No. You are a dishonest liar who deflects, distracts, moves goal posts, and just makes up shit to avoid having an honest conversation. Just like you just did with Yi. Instead of agreeing or disagreeing you sneakily deflect by claiming something patently false as an equivalency. Which is what pissed Yi off.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

I'm not going to waste my collection of comedy pictures with you people anymore.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Syt

Yes, posted by the same person.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.