News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Danish police wishes everyone a happy valentine's day

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

And here's a picture of actual American kids:

I thought Americans thought it wsa a good idea to introduce their children to firearms? :hmm:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Yes, we definitely like having our kids pose as jihadis with fully automatic assault rifles.  You nailed it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 15, 2017, 01:43:23 PM
Yes, we definitely like having our kids pose as jihadis with fully automatic assault rifles.  You nailed it.

How is that a Jihadi pose? They have the flag of the Syrian Arab Republic, not the black flag of Jihadism.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

We call it the neo-nazi pose when it's white people doing it. Like BBs picture show.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on February 15, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

How is that a Jihadi pose? They have the flag of the Syrian Arab Republic, not the black flag of Jihadism.

What's the black flag of Jihadism?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on February 15, 2017, 02:47:03 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 15, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard

You know the flag they always are seen using in pictures and videos.

Ah, I thought you were talking about the ISIS flag.  Okay, but jihadis also wear green headbands and cover their faces, don't they?  And, like I said, full auto AKs.

viper37

Quote from: derspiess on February 15, 2017, 03:03:51 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 15, 2017, 02:47:03 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 15, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard

You know the flag they always are seen using in pictures and videos.

Ah, I thought you were talking about the ISIS flag.  Okay, but jihadis also wear green headbands and cover their faces, don't they?  And, like I said, full auto AKs.
I thought access to all kinds of guns was a sign of freedom for a country?  Why the sudden distinction between US assault & hunting rifles compared to foreign made assault weapons?

Are you saying Americans are inherently dangerous and should be barred from entry into any civilized country?  After all, you're just a bunch of savages intent on killing one another.  Not a week goes by without a shooting incident in the US.  Since guns aren't the problem because people kill people, not guns, well...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

The green there is the Green-White-Black in the flag of the non-ISIS Syrian opposition.

Green is a color of Islamic nationalists, of course, but when they are actually out there Jihading they use black. Or at least have for the past several decades.

Ed Anger

White Anglo Saxon children defending the white race from the muds: good

Muds with guns? Drone strike them.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.