News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Who still wears white shirts besides politicians?

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grey Fox

I don't wear a shirt often but when I do, it's white.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2017, 09:10:25 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 13, 2017, 09:08:10 PM
I don't wear a shirt often but when I do, it's white.

Good man.

There is a damn limit about being a millennial after all.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Capetan Mihali

When outfitted head-to-toe by the generous Mr. Jos. A. Bank, Clothier (Ret.), I always favor white or thinly striped-on-white.  I find this tendency towards checkered dress shirts (gingham?) with a suit/tie unnerving. 
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DGuller

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 13, 2017, 08:59:49 PM
Who still wears white shirts besides politicians?

Pretty much anybody who can afford a good suit.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on February 13, 2017, 10:10:56 PM
I find this tendency towards checkered dress shirts (gingham?) with a suit/tie unnerving.

It's an English thing.  English-influenced men's tailored fashions have been a thingy for a few years now.  Unfortunately, it also favors thin guys, so fuck them.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Not the same, moron. :bleeding: Short sleeves and ties, what is this, Mission Control circa 1967?

Besides, the fuck do you know, the next time you're going to be wearing a white dress shirt is in your coffin, 11Blauer.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2017, 10:49:11 PM
Not the same, moron. :bleeding: Short sleeves and ties, what is this, Mission Control circa 1967?

Besides, the fuck do you know, the next time you're going to be wearing a white dress shirt is in your coffin, 11Blauer.

White shirt is not in the SOP.