News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

If I include a bribe, or drug money, is that then evidence to be used against me that I am taking bribes?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

What about money I receive from my protection rackets?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on February 06, 2017, 04:01:33 PM
If I include a bribe, or drug money, is that then evidence to be used against me that I am taking bribes?

Maybe the real reason Trump doesn't want to release his taxes.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on February 06, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

I think, having briefly googled, that you include the income but don't state where it comes from. I guess though that could be then used as evidence if you won't say the source of said income.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

I read that factoid about 10% of California's workforce being illegal in the Economist.

celedhring

Quote from: Valmy on February 06, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

Yeah. Can I deduct police bribes? They kill my margins.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

I didn't vote for Trump. Alternative facts?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on February 06, 2017, 04:14:33 PM
I didn't vote for Trump. Alternative facts?

Oh, you just think you didn't. In all the ways you legally can, you did.

Syt

https://www.facebook.com/colddeadhands/videos/1265377106844497/

QuoteWATCH THIS!

This years BEST Superbowl Commercial!

FOX stuns the left with this no-holds-barred finger to the flag burning, anti America dirt bags that call our country home.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Oh that flag thing? Huh I guess I didn't think it was an attack. Just a 'Murica!' type deal.

For a no holds barred attack it kind of fell flat. Why would the left be stunned by that?

'leftists are STUNNED by 4th of July Holiday!!!111'

Berkut

The oriny of someone making a statement like "no-holds-barred finger to the flag burning, anti America dirt bags that call our country home." I am sure is lost on them.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

DGuller

Quote from: Valmy on February 06, 2017, 04:02:06 PM
You still have to pay up to the biggest protection racket of all.  :(

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on February 06, 2017, 11:54:34 AM
But #9 is why we need to reform.

I'd suggest we eschew making policy based on data that was made up in 2005.  I'm sure we could find more recent lies.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!