News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: celedhring on February 03, 2017, 06:16:43 AM
Half my Facebook feed is Beyoncé preggy photos. I guess all is well again?

Well you don't have to be happy in a marriage to have kids.

At any rate, I really don't understand the excitement.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Swedish Deputy PM trolls the Donald when signing climate change law:

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

liberal rapist is using the trump method.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Liep on February 03, 2017, 09:07:47 AM
Swedish Deputy PM trolls the Donald when signing climate change law:

Could you explain the trollery?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Trump deserves to be trolled that way, but I don't think steering the conversation to "men=bad, women=good" hurts him or his support base in any kind of way.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on February 03, 2017, 12:58:46 PM
Trump deserves to be trolled that way, but I don't think steering the conversation to "men=bad, women=good" hurts him or his support base in any kind of way.

I would guess they were not trying to say that with that photo.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 03, 2017, 01:09:06 PM
Those are some dour-looking broads. 

Well they are Swedes. They haven't seen the sun in months.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on February 03, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

Have too. On TV.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on February 03, 2017, 01:14:00 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 03, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

Have too. On TV.

According to some Norwegians, the sun always shines there.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

grumbler

That's the satire. They look as constipated as a Trumpeter.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

It also appears to be a response to this:

—Stephen Jay Gould