News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Zanza

Syt

Quote from: Zanza on January 29, 2017, 02:47:09 AM
Shouldn't she be the Queen of Hearts?

She has a jewellery brand, so I guess Queen of Diamonds makes sense.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

LaCroix

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on January 29, 2017, 11:49:14 AM
Quote from: garbon on January 29, 2017, 11:45:48 AM
We now get them multiple times? :P

Hey, I do too! :P

:blush:

I was thinking about making a Facebook account for the kittens.  They have very strong feelings on these matters. 

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 29, 2017, 11:56:30 AM
I was thinking about making a Facebook account for the kittens.  They have very strong feelings on these matters.

You gonna untie both of their hands so they can touch-type, or keep one hand bound to the pole and make them hunt and peck?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on January 29, 2017, 01:19:39 PM

You gonna untie both of their hands so they can touch-type, or keep one hand bound to the pole and make them hunt and peck?

I said "the kittens," not "my precious kittens."  Totally different.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 29, 2017, 01:50:53 PM
Quote from: grumbler on January 29, 2017, 01:19:39 PM

I said "the kittens," not "my precious kittens."  Totally different.

Oh  :Embarrass:

So, will we see a Facebook page for your precious kittens?  :licklips:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!