News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

I think it is illegal for men to do that.

I do get a little tired of this false dichotomy that this is a men vs. women thing. If the women were all pro-choice this would not be an issue.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: grumbler on January 26, 2017, 07:15:26 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on January 26, 2017, 07:08:28 PM
im not just a lawyer, im an attorney! :)

Okay, Marti!  :lol:

You are skeptical because it seems like he makes bad arguments.  But Trump's lawyers have that experience all the time.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

grumbler

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on January 26, 2017, 07:51:18 PM
You are skeptical because it seems like he makes bad arguments.  But Trump's lawyers have that experience all the time.

I am skeptical because he makes bad arguments for free.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on January 26, 2017, 07:30:45 PM
I think it is illegal for men to do that.

I do get a little tired of this false dichotomy that this is a men vs. women thing. If the women were all pro-choice this would not be an issue.
It's Facebook.  It's a meme on Facebook.  You can't seriously expect it to be a profound analysis of modern multi-faceted problematics?

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on January 26, 2017, 01:08:50 PM
Shia LeBeouf will always unite us in agreeing he is a shitty actor who always portrayed douchebag characters.

He is an actual cannibal.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Duque de Bragança

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on January 28, 2017, 03:10:27 AM

Ah, the old multiple-choice quiz!  There is, indeed, one correct answer: he won't shut up.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!