Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Tonitrus

Quote from: Zoupa on January 20, 2017, 10:25:27 PM
Oh Lord. What was she thinking  :lmfao:

What you don't see in the blurry pic...

QuoteThe A-line, blue-and-white Gucci coat retails for $3,600. It features a red collar and ten brass buttons in the shape of wildcats.

"The feline head, a recurring animal motif, decorates the front panel of this a-line coat," the Gucci website read.

Meowtf.  :)

Zoupa

katmai

Quote from: Tonitrus on January 20, 2017, 11:48:25 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on January 20, 2017, 10:25:27 PM
Oh Lord. What was she thinking  :lmfao:

What you don't see in the blurry pic...

QuoteThe A-line, blue-and-white Gucci coat retails for $3,600. It features a red collar and ten brass buttons in the shape of wildcats.

"The feline head, a recurring animal motif, decorates the front panel of this a-line coat," the Gucci website read.

Meowtf.  :)
i blame Berkut.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

It's as if the French Revolution came back and started a cruise line.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Yes, the military always appreciates getting saluted by people not in uniform.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Damn, I can't imagine that the thread content could get any sillier over the next four years.

Of course I will proven wrong.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

DGuller

How much shit can there be in just 3-4 skulls?

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2017, 08:34:53 AM
Yes, the military always appreciates getting saluted by people not in uniform.

No doubt they'll make an exception for Mr. Flat Foot. 
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould