Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I think it goes without saying that the thing was posted by someone who spent the last 8 years complaining and whining about Obama and liberals.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on January 20, 2017, 06:09:29 PM
These dudes wear leather jackets.

The Bikers for Trump look like the Village People, only not quite as stylish.  The black wifebeaters are a nice touch, though.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on January 20, 2017, 06:14:37 PM

Dunno what this is about.  America sucks!  My president told me that just today.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

It's interesting that you can like but not dislike.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 20, 2017, 08:26:53 PM
It's interesting that you can like but not dislike.

Not really. Facebook stemmed from friends so it'd be a bit odd to be able to dislike a friend's post. Also, there is now option to express sadness  (crying emoji) and anger (angry emoji).

viper37

Quote from: garbon on January 20, 2017, 06:34:10 PM
So America only for white heteros?
It's either a great America or an america for everyone, you can't have it bothways, it seems.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Zoupa