Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Duque de Bragança

Josquius

I have read that the dems are in trouble with no big hitters for 2020, all their prominent people being too old.
Who knows.  The question is more would she want to
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Yeah all the dynasties in both parties have utterly failed. Let's try to create one more of them!

Eddie Teach

Everything I've heard says Michelle Obama is ready to get out of the spotlight. Course that's mostly rumor and speculation AFAIK.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

I am pretty sure the US is big enough to supply at least one talented and charismatic Democrat who is not the wife, husband, child, or sibling of a previous President. Surely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Eddie Teach on January 05, 2017, 06:19:24 AM
Everything I've heard says Michelle Obama is ready to get out of the spotlight. Course that's mostly rumor and speculation AFAIK.

No, she's pretty much said it out loud as well.  They may very well be involved in politics, but she'd made it pretty sure that family is not going to go through all that again.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tamas on January 05, 2017, 06:30:32 AM
I am pretty sure the US is big enough to supply at least one talented and charismatic Democrat who is not the wife, husband, child, or sibling of a previous President. Surely.

Yes, in 2004 none of us knew who Obama was.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zoupa

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2017, 08:16:43 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 03, 2017, 08:13:14 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2017, 08:09:26 PM
I wish John Oliver would be sent to Gitmo.

Why? He is kind of funny. He does some good work.

No he isn't. And send the Samantha Bee bitch too.

How about we send you to gitmo so we don't have to read about your constant bitching and whining about anyone you don't like?

Jesus Christ you are an old angry man.

CountDeMoney

Don't let him fool you, this is the only place he's allowed to be a dickhead: logged on from the shitter.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 05, 2017, 09:46:40 AM
Don't let him fool you, this is the only place he's allowed to be a dickhead: logged on from the shitter.

If only were same for trump.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on January 05, 2017, 09:29:42 AM

Huh. Weird. I thought it was Republicans in North Carolina who decided to bizarrely make this a political battle.

And yeah Michelle Obama is not going to be holding any office, much less run for President in just a couple years.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

James Woods pees anywhere he wants.  Because James Woods.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.