Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on December 19, 2016, 12:55:52 PM
Which voting machines were suspected of fraud?

The ones owned by (((George Soros)))). Duh.  :rolleyes:

The Minsky Moment

Syt if that's from your sister you got to tell her that it's very bad form for Krauty types to be spreading Jewish banker conspiracy theories.   People might get the wrong idea. 
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

I've tried to educate them on fact checking their stuff before they post it, but I've ultimately given up on that. I bet you $50 that she's not even aware of his being Jewish or of Hungarian origin. It's something anti-Hillary/pro-Trump, that's why she posted it.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

Which voting machines were suspected of fraud? How does a private citizen own them? I mean he certainly does not own smartmatic. And why does this invalidate the intelligence provided by the FBI and CIA?

Also 25 million dollars is not just a ton of money.

It could be...

For $10,000,000...

QuoteEach bill (regardless of value) weighs about 1 gram. there are 454 grams in a pound.
So if they were all ones it would weigh 10,000,000 /454 about 22,026.4 pounds.
In fives it would be 2,000,000/454 or 4405.3 pounds.
in tens it would be abour 2202.6 lbs
in 20s it would be about 1101.3

So in $20's, $25 million would be a bit over a ton.  :P

The Minsky Moment

George Soros is a newfangled Elder of Zion.  He uses electronic funds transfers not wads of cash.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Which voting machines were suspected of fraud? How does a private citizen own them? I mean he certainly does not own smartmatic. And why does this invalidate the intelligence provided by the FBI and CIA?

Also 25 million dollars is not just a ton of money.

Citing facts. An age-old Jewish trick

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on December 20, 2016, 08:08:33 AM
Man right wing people hate safe spaces.

False, the Lebensraum is also a safe space.  :rolleyes:

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Valmy on December 20, 2016, 08:08:33 AM
Man right wing people hate safe spaces.

On the contrary they want the whole country to be a safe space - expel all Muslims, immigrants, etc.  b/c who knows maybe one of them will be bad.
--Joan Robinson

Jacob

What is this "Nørskk" bullshit?

And no, I don't mean the weakass MRA piffle, but "Nørskk"? What is that supposed to be?