And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

LOVE YOUR WHITE RACE. LISTEN TO WARRANT.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Fab Five derSpicy.

I think I've run out of rap names.

Next up: Bell Biv derSpicy

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Hanson with special guest, Spicy.

N'Spicy

WAIT A MINUTE, HANSON ISNT RAP

CountDeMoney

derCaptain and Tennille SKITTLES WILL KEEP US TOGETHER

derspiess

Berkut

Smarmy liberal elitists are always so scruffy looking.

Kind of like how Trump supporters always look.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Eddie Teach

QuoteWell, it was Gatlinburg in mid-July And I just hit town and my throat was dry, I thought I'd stop and have myself a brew.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

He does sort of look the like kind of person who would have been named after a kerosene stove.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017