Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Also, this:

http://bignuggetnews.com/blm-activist-demanding-white-reps/
Quote#BLM Activist Are Demanding That 'White People' Pay This Insane Monthly Fee To Blacksby Political Ears Editorial Staff/ December 5, 2016/ General News, Liberal Nonsence/ 1 Comment
If you're stupid enough to buy into what these guys are selling then -you've failed as an American. The reparations they are demanding from 'white people' perhaps, is the only way to supplement their lifestyle despite their lack of employment. This is the perfect example of what liberalism looks like. Check it out:

Full article:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/05/black-activists-launch-monthly-fee-system-for-whites-to-pay-blacks/

QuoteBlack Activists Launch Monthly Fee System For Whites To Pay Blacks

Liberal black activists have launched a monthly "subscription box" designed for white people "to not only financially support Black femme freedom fighters, but also complete measurable tasks in the fight against white supremacy."

The subscription service is called Safety Pin Box and was launched last week. Wearing a safety pin has recently become a symbol within the liberal community for one to show solidarity with minorities.

The group is headed by Leslie Mac and Marissa Jenae Johnson. Johnson is one of the Black Lives Matter protesters who interrupted Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders during a speech in Seattle last year.

There are four different types of subscriptions offered by the group. The "e-ally box" is $25 a month and is "an electronic form of solidarity." It comes with "exclusive 'calls to action' when urgent ally services are needed in times of crisis." Ally is a term used by Black Lives Matter activists to describe white comrades.

There is then the "pin pals box" which is a box shared by two white people for $100 total. Lucky subscribers get a "physical 'safety pin' box shipped to one address with guided two-person tasks for the month."

There is then the "premiere" box subscription which costs $100 a month. This includes a "physical 'safety pin' box shipped to you with guided ally tasks for the month. Tasks will vary in scope from individual to group assignments, and task categories include data collection, personal development, influencing your networks, and showing radical compassion."

Safety Pin Box did not respond immediately to an inquiry about the amount of subscribers they have. Another option they offer besides subscription is the one-time "Revenge Box" which costs $50. The description says: "Send this box to a Trump supporter, bigot, or white supremacist of our choice."

The recipient of one of these boxes gets "a link to a website that features highlights of the current movement for Black lives and stories of Black excellence."

This is not the first online effort seeking donations from guilty white people. A black woman launched a reparations website in August.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Reply from her daughter:

QuoteThat is ridiculous! I don't owe anyone money just because of skin color

From her son in law:

QuoteLol no
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Huh. Even that article indicates it is voluntary.

Not that she actually went to the website to check it out for herself or anything.

I do like the fact that it seems one would only support a cause of out of guilt.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on December 06, 2016, 02:36:51 PM

Just made a donation in derspiess's and 11B's names

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2016, 03:31:09 PM

Your a daisy
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2016, 03:31:09 PM

Guess I'm off the hook, then.  Thanks.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

I hope you win 'Ally of the Year' Spicey.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

It's a little overdue but I'd take it.  I was a pioneer in the movement of young white kids listening to rap in the early 80s.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

You being a Vanilla Ice fan is a complete shocker.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2016, 05:06:00 PM

How could you resist being a fan of Vanilla Ice? : :wub:

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Black Irish, please.  I was listening to Sugar Hill Gang before I was 8.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Barrister on December 06, 2016, 05:09:32 PM

La Croix likes to watch him fix houses.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Barrister on December 06, 2016, 05:09:32 PM

More proof that cultural appropriation is genocide!  :tinfoil:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 06, 2016, 05:13:15 PM
Black Irish, please.  I was listening to Sugar Hill Gang before I was 8.

LIES