Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on November 21, 2016, 08:22:19 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 21, 2016, 12:44:24 AM
(snip)

I like that one.

Yet another illustration of how flawed that scale is, they posit "make America gay" and "grab America by the pussy" as being equivalent socially and opposed economically.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

The first time I post something about my professional life on social media will be the day after my lobotomy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 20, 2016, 05:24:00 PM
I figure it's a riff on that protest at a Trump rally in California that got violent.

I figured it was about the Trump supporters that got beaten in Chicago, NYC and other places.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on November 21, 2016, 09:29:09 AM
The first time I post something about my professional life on social media will be the day after my lobotomy.

Uh yeah.  Sam Montgomery just learned a valuable lesson.  I hope.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on November 21, 2016, 09:30:30 AM
I figure it's a riff on that protest at a Trump rally in California that got violent.

I figured it was about the Trump supporters that got beaten in Chicago, NYC and other places.

Well rest assured I will not savagely beat even one Trump supporter this Thanksgiving.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on November 21, 2016, 09:32:11 AM
Well rest assured I will not savagely beat even one Trump supporter this Thanksgiving.

Neither will I.  But man, there is going to be some epic bare knuckle brawling in some family Thanksgivings this Thursday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-idea-talking-politics-thanksgiving-stressful/story?id=43661049

Martinus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 21, 2016, 09:03:29 AM
(snip)

I like that one.

Yet another illustration of how flawed that scale is, they posit "make America gay" and "grab America by the pussy" as being equivalent socially and opposed economically.

Yeah if anything these should be the opposite given that gays are more likely to prefer lower taxes and lower social spending.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 21, 2016, 09:47:47 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 21, 2016, 09:03:29 AM
(snip)

I like that one.

Yeah if anything these should be the opposite given that gays are more likely to prefer lower taxes and lower social spending.

And Commies want to grab everybody's pussy. 'This is property of the people!'

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on November 21, 2016, 09:43:45 AM
Quote from: Valmy on November 21, 2016, 09:32:11 AM

Neither will I.  But man, there is going to be some epic bare knuckle brawling in some family Thanksgivings this Thursday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-idea-talking-politics-thanksgiving-stressful/story?id=43661049

Oh yeah. This year, though, I will probably get into fights with all the Cowboys fans during the game.

mongers

Quote from: Valmy on November 21, 2016, 09:29:09 AM

:blink:

I thought your facebook postings today were rather good, all things considered.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

None of my facebook postings contain information about my job :P

'I am going to spit in the face of every lawyer who voted for Trump in court today.'

viper37

Quote from: derspiess on November 21, 2016, 09:30:30 AM

Like this one?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Martinus

Valmy

Hasn't stopped every single US President since...um...Hitler I guess.