News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 17, 2016, 11:18:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2016, 08:57:47 PM
I came.

I thought you liked Madcow :huh:

Maybe you're not the only one that gets off on women crying, derforcedtocarryrapebabies.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

Quote from: Brazen on December 07, 2015, 09:35:40 AM
Can we include corporations? IBM's #hackahairdryer campaign to attract women engineers was a recent epic fail.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/07/ibm-sparks-anger-with-hackahairdryer-campaign-aimed-at-women

Wow there's some bitchy women out there.
I'd heard of hack a hairdryer before and thought it sounded daft but reading about what it actually is, it seems quite reasonable.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on November 18, 2016, 02:26:17 AM
Quote from: Brazen on December 07, 2015, 09:35:40 AM
Can we include corporations? IBM's #hackahairdryer campaign to attract women engineers was a recent epic fail.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/07/ibm-sparks-anger-with-hackahairdryer-campaign-aimed-at-women

Wow there's some bitchy women out there.
I'd heard of hack a hairdryer before and thought it sounded daft but reading about what it actually is, it seems quite reasonable.

Okay, child.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

garbon

Martinus

Tamas

"multi-faith"? So, shitting while squatting is in the Koran or what? I thought that was a non-religious cultural thing.

Martinus

Maybe you can stone an atheist while pissing? I don't know.  :hmm: