And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Admiral Yi

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

My two weeks of high school German pay off for once.  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 15, 2016, 01:37:41 AM

I'll raise you.

http://gothamist.com/2016/11/14/bar_tabac_trump_supporter_attack.php

QuoteMale Trump Supporter Sucker-Punches Woman Who Disagrees With Him At Brooklyn Restaurant

One seems like an exercise in free speech (weren't you all about that?) and one seems like violence. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: celedhring on November 15, 2016, 04:54:00 AM
Five? I don't get the joke  :blush:

Four and Six in German are pronounced Fear and Sex. :P

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on November 15, 2016, 04:55:48 AM
I'll raise you.

QuoteMale Trump Supporter Sucker-Punches Woman Who Disagrees With Him At Brooklyn Restaurant

One seems like an exercise in free speech (weren't you all about that?) and one seems like violence. :hmm:

This thread is for posting things people post on Facebook and other social media. There are also similar reports of Trump supporters being physically assaulted.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 15, 2016, 07:05:31 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 15, 2016, 04:55:48 AM
I'll raise you.

This thread is for posting things people post on Facebook and other social media. There are also similar reports of Trump supporters being physically assaulted.

I got that from social media. A friend of mine in New York posted it. Not sure how its not relevant to post if you're going to put up some random women's post.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 15, 2016, 07:04:32 AM

That one doesn't make any sense at all. Oh I guess it could be something about an attack on core Hillary supporters. Otherwise, everyone I know on the left has been up in arms about all of those things, though admittedly they didn't protests about every single one of them.

Doesn't seem appropriate for your alt right shtick though. The right cares about none of those things.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on November 15, 2016, 07:29:15 AMThat one doesn't make any sense at all. Oh I guess it could be something about an attack on core Hillary supporters. Otherwise, everyone I know on the left has been up in arms about all of those things, though admittedly they didn't protests about every single one of them.

Doesn't seem appropriate for your alt right shtick though. The right cares about none of those things.

That is definitely a far left meme. Doesn't make it any more stupid. Well actually probably makes it more stupid.

And Marty doesn't care about the source. He is in full asshole/troll mode.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on November 15, 2016, 08:45:36 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 15, 2016, 07:29:15 AMThat one doesn't make any sense at all. Oh I guess it could be something about an attack on core Hillary supporters. Otherwise, everyone I know on the left has been up in arms about all of those things, though admittedly they didn't protests about every single one of them.

That is definitely a far left meme. Doesn't make it any more stupid. Well actually probably makes it more stupid.

And Marty doesn't care about the source. He is in full asshole/troll mode.

Fair enough on both fronts. Well not fair but it is what it is. :D