News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

So if you and Trump get your way, they are out of here, right?

They are probably secret Muslims, after all. More Muslims in India than any other country in the world excepting a couple with more than India.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

They are right to be scared, some asshole in school against safe spaces is going to yell at them that they are getting deported.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

They smell like feet and curry.  Ewww. 

That's OK, derweiß, I know where you're coming from;  I often surround myself with irrational right wing Dumbfuckistanis to feel better about myself and reinforce my opinions.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 14, 2016, 10:40:48 AM
They are right to be scared, some asshole in school against safe spaces is going to yell at them that they are getting deported.

Very doubtful.  Both girls attend an exclusive private school he helps run.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Tru dat. I wonder if Trump planned it this way. :P

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on November 14, 2016, 10:58:50 AM

I kind of want President Pence... :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Larch

Quote from: Barrister on November 14, 2016, 11:51:31 AM
Quote from: Martinus on November 14, 2016, 10:58:50 AM

Fetus burials! Intelligent Design in schools! Allowing discrimination of gay people! Defunding Planned Parenthood so they can't perform AIDS tests! Climate change denial! No sex-ed in schools!

Which of those positions do you support, Beeb?

Liep

Quote from: The Larch on November 14, 2016, 12:07:05 PM

Fetus burials! Intelligent Design in schools! Allowing discrimination of gay people! Defunding Planner Parenthood so they can't perform AIDS tests! Climate change denial! No sex-ed in schools!

Which of those won't they get with a Trump presidency? Pence at least seem a little more responsible.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

CountDeMoney

Fetus burials! Intelligent Design in schools! Allowing discrimination of gay people! Defunding Planner Parenthood so they can't perform AIDS tests! Climate change denial! No sex-ed in schools!

Lol, all of them

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Larch on November 14, 2016, 12:17:20 PM
Relevant for this discussion.  :lol:

Pence looks like he's about to buttfuck Haji in the back of the Johnny Quest plane.

garbon

Quote from: Liep on November 14, 2016, 12:15:56 PM

Which of those won't they get with a Trump presidency? Pence at least seem a little more responsible.

Actually, with Trump it is theoretically possible that they don't get any of them. It isn't like he is actually an ideological diehard.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Fetus burials! Intelligent Design in schools! Allowing discrimination of gay people! Defunding Planned Parenthood so they can't perform AIDS tests! Climate change denial! No sex-ed in schools!

I support having grown-ups in the White House, not overgrown orange children. #NeverTrump

And Pence seemed fairly impressive on the campaign trail to be honest.

Habbaku

Quote from: Barrister on November 14, 2016, 12:25:11 PM

Yeah, I liked his ability to calmly and collectedly lie about Trump's lies.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on November 14, 2016, 12:38:42 PM
Quote from: Barrister on November 14, 2016, 12:25:11 PM

Yeah, I liked his ability to calmly and collectedly lie about Trump's lies.

My recollection was he basically just ignored anything that Trump had said. :unsure: