Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

My kids didn't give a shit. WHERE IS MY PONY SHOW?

*fires ignite from their mind powers*
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on November 13, 2016, 09:28:56 PM
Hillary replaying that non-stop on her commercials didn't help.  My kids would not have heard any of Trump's antics had it not been for her commercials.  Scorched earth, I guess.
Yeah, criticizing Trump for being a vulgar lout is the problem.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 13, 2016, 09:30:52 PM

Tell them the ponies are now Trump Steaks.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 13, 2016, 09:34:50 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 13, 2016, 09:30:52 PM

Tell them the ponies are now Trump Steaks.

I don't wanna die.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on November 13, 2016, 09:34:12 PM

Replaying his shit every commercial break during all the football games last Saturday kinda was.  Thankfully my kids filtered it out.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on November 13, 2016, 09:42:12 PM

Replaying his shit every commercial break during all the football games last Saturday kinda was.  Thankfully my kids filtered it out.
You know what?  If the moral emptiness of your position on this is not patently obvious, there is no argument I can craft or wordsmith to make you come around.

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on November 13, 2016, 09:47:17 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 13, 2016, 09:42:12 PM

You know what?  If the moral emptiness of your position on this is not patently obvious, there is no argument I can craft or wordsmith to make you come around.

You are just now figuring this out?

It is pretty awesome, isn't it?

His Dear Leader is not at fault, it is *Hillary's* fault for talking about it!

It's like when cops shoot black people - it's not the cops fault, really. That kid should not have been playing with that toy gun in the first place!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: garbon on November 09, 2016, 01:05:02 PM
Anyone heard of Mike Pence? Sure he's not in charge but there's no reason to suspect wider Republican gov't is going to be excited to keep anything related to gay rights that the courts don't tell them that they must.

I'd be more worried about him than Trump. If Trump has a heart attack this Ultra-WASP would be the It Girl.
PDH!

derspiess

Okay, so things have cooled down a bit on my Facebook feed.  On Twitter, however, a friend of mine tweeted this this weekend:

QuoteInto my fourth night with kids who can't sleep because they're afraid. Thanks, white America, you cloaked yourselves in glory this time.

And just who put the fear into these kids' heads?  Hopefully by February people will start to get a grip.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on November 14, 2016, 10:19:47 AM
Okay, so things have cooled down a bit on my Facebook feed.  On Twitter, however, a friend of mine tweeted this this weekend:

QuoteInto my fourth night with kids who can't sleep because they're afraid. Thanks, white America, you cloaked yourselves in glory this time.

And just who put the fear into these kids' heads?  Hopefully by February people will start to get a grip.

Why are your friend's kids afraid?

derspiess

Quote from: Martinus on November 14, 2016, 10:21:14 AM

Why are your friend's kids afraid?

My guess: because The Boogeyman got elected president and will deport half the family even though they're all US citizens. 

My friend is pretty far left.  I've never heard him talk politics to the kids at their house, but I hadn't been around since the election started heating up this summer.

Martinus

Is he (or the kids are) black, gay or any other minority?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

And just who put the fear into these kids' heads?

I guess that might make sense if his kids live in a bubble and only see what he allows them to.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 14, 2016, 10:30:54 AM
He's white, right?

He's white, his wife was born in the US to parents from India.  They have one biological daughter and one they adopted from India.