News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

All those Joe to Obama jokes are pretty funny.

I liked the one where Joe says he left a Kenyan passport & a prayer rug for Trump to find.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I may be wrong, but I don't think that picture was taken in the U.S.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on November 13, 2016, 12:01:32 AM
I may be wrong, but I don't think that picture was taken in the U.S.

The is a common trick going on these days. I was shown footage supposedly from some riot after a cop got off that turned out to be from Africa.

That picture is surely from Europe someplace.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Can't find the exact picture, but based on the street lights and the green laser beam it seems this was Greece 2008.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

Does it get cold enough in Greece to bundle up like that?

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Zanza

Crazy_Ivan80

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 13, 2016, 12:50:31 AM
Does it get cold enough in Greece to bundle up like that?

It's Greece, not French Polynesia.  :mellow:

derspiess

I think the Texts from Hillary meme was great. Let's bring that back.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Savonarola

Not so much a folly, but one of my high school classmates wrote that his son imitated Trump doing the disabled reporter impression.  He and his wife were both appalled and told him to stop, but (as I'm sure every parent knows) the kid replied "But Trump did it."

I don't think our president should necessarily be America's greatest role model; but how could you explain to your children that the most successful man in the country is exactly what they shouldn't emulate?  It's especially egregious in the case of Trump because he never apologizes and never admits to any wrong-doing.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

derspiess

Hillary replaying that non-stop on her commercials didn't help.  My kids would not have heard any of Trump's antics had it not been for her commercials.  Scorched earth, I guess.