News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:38:07 PMWell she is clearly an idiot...though is he the bigger idiot for marrying her? :hmm:

not disagreeing :lol:

Zoupa

You can feel the volkdeutsch uniting in this thread. GG guys, keep telling the brown man it's all his fault  :wacko:

frunk

Someone spray painted a wall near my house with Donald Trump.  Never seen any graffiti around here before.

Razgovory

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:27:28 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:25:19 PM
Oh and that's cool. You don't condone violence, you just condone people saying terrible things to one another. Awesome.

Words are not violence. The fact that you do not see the difference is emblematic of your failed ideology.

Your victimhood gambit won't work any more. The spell is broken.

Ah, white resentment.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Zoupa on November 10, 2016, 06:39:55 PM
You can feel the volkdeutsch uniting in this thread. GG guys, keep telling the brown man it's all his fault  :wacko:
:huh:

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 06:42:00 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on November 10, 2016, 06:39:55 PM
:huh:

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 05:56:18 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 05:53:54 PM
I'm glad to see though that some wealthy white men are prepared to tell us minorities how we should be feeling and acting. Such a rare blessing.

You know what? It's this kind of sexist, racist nonsense that got people to vote for Trump. If you want to ensure a second Trump term, by all means, go ahead and continue on the social justice train and demonize people for their race, sex or class.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

QuoteBATON ROUGE, La. — A Louisiana college student has acknowledged she fabricated a report that she was assaulted and robbed of her wallet and Muslim headscarf by two men, one of whom she described as wearing a white "Trump" hat, police said Thursday.

The Lafayette Police Department said in a statement that it is no longer investigating the 18-year-old woman's claims, which were made within hours of Donald Trump's presidential victory.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/10/us/ap-us-student-assaulted-headscarf.html?_r=0

Hamilcar

Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:43:26 PM
<snip>

Jesus, get your head out of your own ass. If you think that my position puts me anywhere near the Nazis, then your are almost offensively idiotic. I'm the one explicitly disavowing racist arguments, you're the one pushing them.

garbon

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:45:25 PM
<snip>

Jesus, get your head out of your own ass. If you think that my position puts me anywhere near the Nazis, then your are almost offensively idiotic. I'm the one explicitly disavowing racist arguments, you're the one pushing them.

I didn't say anything about the Nazis until this post that I'm typing now. Of course, continue to dodge about. It's amusing.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Hamilcar

Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:51:37 PM
<snip>

I didn't say anything about the Nazis until this post that I'm typing now.

Volksdeutsch -- you quoted it.

garbon

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:52:08 PM
<snip>

Not sure using quote function proves I said something about the Nazis but your mileage may vary.

Martinus

<snip>

Well, it came from Zoupa. Given French collaboration during the WW2, maybe it was a compliment.

Hamilcar

Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:53:03 PM
Not sure using quote function proves I said something about the Nazis but your mileage may vary.

You might want to ask for a refund on that Stanford degree.

Martinus

<snip>

Honestly? How else would you explain what you did after I expressed my astonishment at Zoupa's shitposting, and you responded by quoting a post by Hami?

garbon

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:53:51 PM

You might want to ask for a refund on that Stanford degree.

Nah, I'm chill.