Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on November 10, 2016, 10:11:43 AM
Will the supply of Ben and Jerry's be disrupted?  :(

NO BLOOD FOR CHUNKY MONKY

Already sold out to Unilever...no longer legit.

Caliga

They still manufacture the US supply in Vermont though, right? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2016, 10:07:10 AM
Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2016, 10:05:25 AM
Quote from: derspiess on November 10, 2016, 09:37:40 AM
Fahdiz had an interesting post on FB about how the 2nd Amendment may be useful in defending against tyrants like Trump.  Then he said his side needed to take back the Gadsden flag.

I look forward to the Bernie Bro militias forming up in the mountains. We could finally get some action up there.

The gun needs to be artesinal and made from kale.

LOCALLY SOURCED
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Well, while I do support the idea of spending a lot of tax money on education, because there is no better investment a community can make, I do detest the term "free". It is not, and insisting on using it reveals the totally selfish agenda of those pushing for it. Call it state-sponsored and you have my sympathy.

Syt

From my niece's husband:

"With all the negativity going around on Facebook right now, I just wanted to post something positive. "

And a video with blacks beating up a white guy to which he commented, "Kill them."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

I find it amusing he claimed people weren't sexist and then proceeds to use a sexist slur  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Is this your sister's husband in the picture?

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2016, 11:49:18 AM
I find it amusing he claimed people weren't sexist and then proceeds to use a sexist slur  :lol:

Where? :unsure:

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 11:50:24 AM
Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2016, 11:49:18 AM

Where? :unsure:

Well you regularly use every sexist slur you can so I guess it would just seem normal to you :lol:

'pussification'

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Syt, that's your UNCLE?! Hook us up, dude.

Can't believe you hid this all these years.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.