News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

LaCroix

re: project veritas, james o'keefe created it and is behind its shenanigans. o'keefe is the guy behind the ACORN bs, etc. he's a really despicable person.

Eddie Teach

WTF is project veritas, and why should we care?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 27, 2016, 01:52:09 PM

Right wing undercover guys who got the footage of Hillary campaign folks talking about provoking Trump supporters to retaliate.

Berkut

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 27, 2016, 01:53:45 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 27, 2016, 01:52:09 PM

Right wing undercover guys who got the footage of Hillary campaign folks talking about provoking Trump supporters to retaliate.

While it is kind of a shitty thing to do, I have to find it amusing that the basic bitch is "Hey, we have people who are prone to violence, and you guys say things that force them to attack you!"
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on October 27, 2016, 04:16:54 AM
From my sister:

Why are they using Ted Bundy as their model?  Wasn't he executed back in the 80s?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grinning_Colossus

It looks a lot more like the Unabomber, who's still alive.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

DGuller

Admiral Yi

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Lots of Languish ex-servicemen have Section 8 housing.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on October 28, 2016, 01:05:24 PM

I like Terry Pratchett's version better:

"Give a man a fire, and he's warm for an hour.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life!"
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.