Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on October 25, 2016, 07:03:26 AM

Here's a brain teaser for you - come up with a costume that complies with those rules. :D

A zombie? Always a safe bet.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 24, 2016, 02:59:41 PM
Trump pulls off upset in Quebec?
Surprisingly, Trump seems to have a fan club of his own around these parts.  Don't get why some people like an ignorant loud mouth asshole who doesn't pay his bills.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Badboys who play by their own rules and get away with it? Yeah nobody loves those guys.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on October 25, 2016, 08:59:58 AM
Badboys who play by their own rules and get away with it? Yeah nobody loves those guys.
I don't like people who don't pay their bills.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on October 25, 2016, 09:13:45 AM
Quote from: Valmy on October 25, 2016, 08:59:58 AM
I don't like people who don't pay their bills.

Yeah but we are hardworking bill paying squares. We are the people the world pretends to look up but in fact despises.

katmai

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 25, 2016, 07:25:12 AM
I'm going to wear a clown costume and go trick or treating at Katmai's house.
good way to get shot.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

http://100percentfedup.com/dont-believe-the-polls-massive-silent-majority-avoid-violence-vandalism-threats-from-leftwill-vote-for-trump-video/

QuoteDON'T BELIEVE THE POLLS: Massive Silent Majority Avoid Violence, Vandalism, Threats From Left...Will Vote For Trump [VIDEO]

So many acts of violence and vandalism have been committed against Americans who have voiced their support for Trump, that voters are staying silent about how they plan to vote. That doesn't mean that massive numbers of voters won't be turning out for Trump when it comes to sending in their absentee ballots or showing up to the polls on November 8th.

Don't let the media discourage you from getting out to vote for Trump...and don't believe the polls! Trump's rallies are a pretty good indication of how strong the momentum for his presidency really is. Trump is doing 2-4 rallies every day across America, while Hillary is either fundraising or resting. For the few rallies Hillary is actually doing, you'd think she'd be drawing massive crowds, but the truth of the matter is, she can barely fill a high school gym with people who are passionate about her becoming our next President.

Listen to what former Governor Mike Huckabee has to say about the silent majority Trump voter:

The Silent Majority are avoiding the vandalism, insults & threats from Hillary Clinton supporters and will quietly vote Donald Trump the 8th pic.twitter.com/11qmo5hOSj

— New York City (@WesleyRickard) October 23, 2016

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

What were the actions of violence and vandalism? Did somebody's yard sign get knocked over or something?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on October 25, 2016, 03:26:26 PM
What were the actions of violence and vandalism? Did somebody's yard sign get knocked over or something?

There were some credible complaints that Hillary supporters / her campaign itself, co-ordinated with protestors that shut down Trump's Chicago/wherever Illinois rally back during the primaries.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on October 25, 2016, 03:29:07 PM

There were some credible complaints that Hillary supporters / her campaign itself, co-ordinated with protestors that shut down Trump's Chicago/wherever Illinois rally back during the primaries.

What would be her motivation to do that during the primaries? Does she just really love Ted Cruz?

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on October 25, 2016, 03:53:08 PM

What would be her motivation to do that during the primaries? Does she just really love Ted Cruz?

Doesn't everyone? I mean, look at that face. It just spells love.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on October 25, 2016, 03:53:08 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 25, 2016, 03:29:07 PM

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/oct/20/trump-says-clinton-and-obama-caused-violence-his-r/

Read for yourself and decide (and i purposely found you a politifact link, not a *shudder* breitbart link with a very different tone).

It's up to you to decide if it is a "big deal" or not.  BUt at least this time Trump has some kind of evidence to point to instead of making stuff up out of whole cloth.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.