News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

The uglier one really uglied up something fierce.  Poor girl.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

The funny thing is when this election started I was NOT a fan of Hillary at all but these people and their hilarious fear of her being president has helped me embrace her over the past year.

The troll effect is real and powerful, people
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on October 21, 2016, 01:52:37 PMKind of a hard sell when Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida all vote for Hillary. Bummer about being re-annexed West Virginia, you had a good run.

Edit: Though Maryland and Delware? Wait this is just who the old slave states were. Creepy.

What a sad display of mewling submissiveness. "Dear Mr. Putin, you are so mighty and we are so weak. Please be nice to us."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

viper37

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 23, 2016, 06:18:47 AM
The funny thing is when this election started I was NOT a fan of Hillary at all but these people and their hilarious fear of her being president has helped me embrace her over the past year.

The troll effect is real and powerful, people
I'm still not voting for her!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Here's a brain teaser for you - come up with a costume that complies with those rules. :D

Eddie Teach

I'm going to wear a clown costume and go trick or treating at Katmai's house.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?