Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

¡Es muy bueño! Me gusta yousta, señorita.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

11B4V

Canada, the old couple that lives above the biker bar.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

This is Canada calling the United States at the worst time--

https://youtu.be/d5Md7FMNbUY

HVC

Quote from: 11B4V on October 17, 2016, 10:00:13 PM

You're our Mexico. Drugs, gun violence, and corrupt politicians. It all fits :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on October 17, 2016, 10:03:35 PM

lol, touche'.

alfred russel

Quote from: HVC on October 17, 2016, 10:03:35 PM

We also have lots of mexicans.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

You know what I am really getting tired of on Facebook? Quoting published articles and/or videos from media sources and then wondering why the media is not reporting this much reported story. CONSPIRACY!!111
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on October 21, 2016, 01:44:53 PM

Kind of a hard sell when Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida all vote for Hillary. Bummer about being re-annexed West Virginia, you had a good run.

Edit: Though Maryland and Delware? Wait this is just who the old slave states were. Creepy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Zanza on October 21, 2016, 01:46:33 PM
Quote from: Syt on October 21, 2016, 01:44:53 PM

So the standard of decent behavior is now convicts?  :huh:

Corrections officers are something the stupidest motherfuckers alive.  My mom worked for the Dept. of Corrections at the central office and bore witness to the parade of stupidity.  One thing, turnover is very very high.  All too often officers provide contraband to inmates.  It only takes one time and the inmate can now blackmail the guard.  After that, it's only a matter of time before the guard is terminated.  That is if the guard doesn't kill himself first.  They lost a long time employees because while on a fishing trip the stupid son of a bitch tried to swallow a fish he caught alive.  Another time a truck pulled up to the building and two inmates hopped out of the cab.  They went around to the back of the truck and unlocked and opened the trailer.  The guards then filed out of the trailer.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on October 21, 2016, 01:52:37 PM

Bummer about being re-annexed West Virginia, you had a good run.

Let's keep it real, Valmy.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

HVC