News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on October 14, 2016, 12:23:09 PM
Also, Ivana's rape allegations during their divorce proceedings.

The tenor of the original pic's comments is, "If you are assaulted by a billionaire you're stupid not to seize your opportunity and sue."

Pretty sure her divorce settlement and alimony was much higher.

There's a hilarious old Saturday Night Live skit from the 80's, where Phil Hartman is playing the Donald, and how he's writing into the divorce contract how Ivana's to be paid only in the giant stone coins of the Yap Highlanders.  Google for it  :lol:

Syt

Just watched it   :lol:

The more things change ...

Also, Phil Hartman :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Both he and Jan Hooks are dead. Yet the real Donald Trump and Ivana live on. Thanks God.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 14, 2016, 01:19:32 PM
That's depressing.  Thanks, Valm :mellow:

My apologies. I was just going off what Syt said. I didn't intend it to be that dark.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Scipio

Quote from: Tyr on October 15, 2016, 03:03:31 PM
Cheating on your wife is rape? :unsure:
Any sex with a power imbalance is rape. According to whackadoodle leftists.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Quote from: Scipio on October 15, 2016, 08:09:27 PM

Somehow, I don't think that Syt's sister is a leftist.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on October 15, 2016, 09:16:12 PM
Quote from: Syt on October 15, 2016, 02:54:53 PM
Oh, wait: http://www.snopes.com/jessica-leeds-phone-number-tied-to-clinton-foundation/

More Russian sloppiness.  No wonder they lost the cold war.
The objective of propaganda is not to cast impenetrable lies, but rather to bombard with many small and ridiculous lies.  It's a shotgun, not a sniper rifle.  And the end goal isn't always to mislead, sometimes the goal is to seed confusion and cynicism in the target population.  I would not underestimate the soulless KGB sociopaths in charge of this assignment.

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on October 15, 2016, 08:14:10 PM
Quote from: Scipio on October 15, 2016, 08:09:27 PM

Somehow, I don't think that Syt's sister is a leftist.

They gladly grab far leftist ideas to attack far leftists with.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Holy shit, I did not know that suspending your law license because you no longer practice law was is the same as losing it.  Such wanton criminality!  We can't have someone in the White House practicing law without a license! Someone should say something!

Razgovory

I assumed that one of them was the military officer.