Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on October 06, 2016, 09:04:31 AM
Yeah, check your privilege Valmy  :contract:

Only Japanese kids can authentically dress up as Pikachu :weep:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

Wife is gonna dress as Duston from Stranger things. Is that making fun of hte differently abled?
PDH!

Martinus

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on October 06, 2016, 03:23:42 PM
:lol:

See, my side can take a joke.

I love SNL jokes about Hillary being a crazed person.

I think the commonality is that a joke actually has be to be funny to be appreciated from all sides. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

The Brain

The Facebook Follies in this thread aren't actually true? :o :unsure:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

The Khaddafi one looks like the real thing anyway  :lol:

Maladict

The Chavez one sort of works, oddly enough.

Admiral Yi

Mao is not even close.

Who is bottom left dude?

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk