News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Wait the Clinton Foundation is funding her political campaign? I thought that was some kind of charitable foundation that was used for EVIL or whatever. And while the Saudi government is pretty despicable I don't think they are responsible for 9/11.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Clinton is also getting more oil money then trump. It's a weird election when oil is backing the dems over the republicans.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on September 12, 2016, 12:46:56 PM
Wait the Clinton Foundation is funding her political campaign? I thought that was some kind of charitable foundation that was used for EVIL or whatever. And while the Saudi government is pretty despicable I don't think they are responsible for 9/11.

Absolutely deplorable.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Martinus

Quote from: HVC on September 12, 2016, 12:56:47 PM
Clinton is also getting more oil money then trump. It's a weird election when oil is backing the dems over the republicans.

Is there any doubt Clinton will be more pliable to the big business?

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on September 12, 2016, 02:13:50 PM

I am sure they will both do things favorable to big business. Trump's tax policies were certainly more big business friendly, at least the ones he posted online.

What is your basis for this besides loads of internet chatter? Granted you seem incredulous enough to take whatever the LOLZ people post as gospel.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on September 12, 2016, 02:17:13 PM

I am sure they will both do things favorable to big business. Trump's tax policies were certainly more big business friendly, at least the ones he posted online.

What is your basis for this besides loads of internet chatter? Granted you seem incredulous enough to take whatever the LOLZ people post as gospel.

You couldn't help yourself going back to edit in that last sentence, could you?  :lol:

Clintons' livelihood depends on being on good terms with big business donors. Trump's doesn't.

grumbler

Quote from: HVC on September 12, 2016, 12:56:47 PM

A great deal of doubt.  It is true that Hillary has not fucked over as many big businesses as Trump, but those businesses knew that would happen when they partnered with Trump.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on September 12, 2016, 02:22:02 PM
Clintons' livelihood depends on being on good terms with big business donors. Trump's doesn't.

Are you making this shit up yourself, or are you reading it from someone else who is making it up?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Duque de Bragança

From a contact of a contact, of course.  :goodboy:

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

There is no doubt whatsoever that the likelihood of the economy crashing under Clinton is lower.

viper37

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on September 13, 2016, 01:23:21 PM

From a contact of a contact, of course.  :goodboy:
some people would need simple engineering/physics understanding.  Actually, high school physics would be sufficient.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

this is one is so close to the truth it's hilarious ;)

USA: State of emergency
Canada: We've almost reached the Tim guys!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.