Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 04, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
Quote from: Tamas on December 04, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
Wallace?

I am sure this is a reference that I don't know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Wallace

I was wondering if you meant Mel Gibson :P

You sill Americans. Your connection to Wallace is just about as relevant as my connection to Genghis Khan. We probably share our connection to both of them. :P

derspiess

Would this be a bad time to mention I can trace a direct line to Rollo?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on December 04, 2018, 09:17:18 AM
You sill Americans. Your connection to Wallace is just about as relevant as my connection to Genghis Khan. We probably share our connection to both of them. :P

I have you know I am a direct descendant of Charlemagne and therefore rightful Emperor of the EU.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tamas on December 04, 2018, 09:17:18 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 04, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
Quote from: Tamas on December 04, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
Wallace?

I am sure this is a reference that I don't know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Wallace

I was wondering if you meant Mel Gibson :P

I don't know about William in 13th century but my maternal's grand mother maiden name was Wallace.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 04, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
I don't know about William in 13th century but my maternal's grand mother maiden name was Wallace.

Besides William Wallace had no descendants...I mean unless you believe he impregnated a 10 year old girl like Mel Gibson's movie claims :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on December 04, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 04, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

Besides William Wallace had no descendants...I mean unless you believe he impregnated a 10 year old girl like Mel Gibson's movie claims :P

Never watched The Man who shot Liberty Valance?
QuoteWhen the Legend become fact, print the legend.
:P

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

What asshole laughs at children for believing in Santa Claus?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on December 06, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

I thought the punchline was going to be that some adults believe in a God that gives them things

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on December 06, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
What asshole laughs at children for believing in Santa Claus?

Especially when they're having conversations with him about CNN.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 06, 2018, 11:29:33 AMI thought the punchline was going to be that some adults believe in a God that gives them things

Nope.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.