News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How well do you know your country?

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 07:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Said I was 4th. Most off answer was % of women in House of Representatives
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

I ranked 2. Most off was population outside of major city, people who have internet, people who live with their parents and obesity (as I missed bit that it included the overweight as well -_-).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Ranked 1, and it was for Sweden because the drunken British didn't include Denmark. Only questions I was off by more than 20% was about the obese (I was too low) and atheists (I was too high). I think too fondly of my neighbours.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Richard Hakluyt

Quite a fun quiz, edumacational too  :cool:

Rank 1.

My worst score was for immigrants where I said 8% but it was actually 14%. The odd thing about that being that I knew it was 14 but then subtracted for students, temporary workers etc etc  :lol:

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Since Austria is not on the list I took the quiz for Hungary and got rank 1 :lol:

IN YOUR FACE TAMAS!

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Duque de Bragança

No Portugal on the quiz so France. Got Ranked 2. Spectacular fail on obese and overweight, I thought France had still some time to catch up with the US, UK and Germany.  :Embarrass:

Valmy

I ranked 1. Huh I thought I was pretty off on everything.

I was way under on obesity because I guess I missed 'overweight'. Hell I am surprised it is not 90%.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

DGuller

I'm #1. :yeah: I've got 8 of those 11 questions almost dead on, within 1-2%.

Syt

Quote from: DGuller on December 02, 2015, 10:46:50 AM

Did you do it for Russia or US?
—Stephen Jay Gould

DGuller

Quote from: Syt on December 02, 2015, 10:47:31 AM
Quote from: DGuller on December 02, 2015, 10:46:50 AM

Did you do it for Russia or US?
:mad: US of course.