News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Man, what a way to go

Started by CountDeMoney, June 27, 2009, 06:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

and the driver, too.

QuoteA 73-year-old man driving a 1936 Ford was killed Thursday evening when he was struck head-on by another vehicle in Crofton, according to Anne Arundel County authorities. Firefighters responded to the crash about 7:45 p.m. on Defense Highway, just west of Nob Hill Drive, said Division Chief Michael Cox of the county Fire Department. Howard Herbert Wright of Gambrills was pronounced dead at the scene, according to county police. The driver of the other vehicle - Andre Savvas Pantelides, 19, of Annapolis - was taken to Maryland Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore, where he remains in serious condition. According to the initial police investigation, Pantelides was driving his 2003 Toyota Corolla east on Defense Highway when he crossed the center line and struck Wright's vintage car. Cox said it took 18 firefighters about 10 minutes to free the men from their vehicles. Police do not believe drugs or alcohol were factors in the accident, but preliminary evidence suggests that the Toyota may have been speeding.

Tamas

Scipio

Fucking tragic.

Seriously, you'd think the Ford would have beat the Toyota down.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Scipio on June 27, 2009, 07:52:59 AM
Fucking tragic.

Seriously, you'd think the Ford would have beat the Toyota down.

And you know damned well the Toyota was all wiggered and riced out.

Ed Anger

QuoteAndre Savvas Pantelides, 19

Fucker was probably cutting himself while driving.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 27, 2009, 07:54:23 AM

Wiggered? Wonder how things are down there; around here, the worst offenders in the ricer category are Mexicano-mobiles.
Experience bij!

Neil

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 27, 2009, 08:46:18 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 27, 2009, 07:54:23 AM

Wiggered? Wonder how things are down there; around here, the worst offenders in the ricer category are Mexicano-mobiles.
Anybody who watched the Fast and the Furious more than three times is vulnerable to Riceration.  It's best to put these poor souls out of their misery.

Of course, he should be executed just for driving a Toyota.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

lustindarkness

What a loss, those parts are not available anymore.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 27, 2009, 05:58:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 27, 2009, 08:39:19 AM
Andre Savvas Pantelides, 19

Probably an Illegal.   :mad:

What genius logic do you base that assumption on?

Idiot.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

PDH

Goddamn, so the kids really ARE out to get the old-timers.

Shit, time to kill them while they are still all emo.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on June 27, 2009, 06:52:55 PM

Idiot.

One of your relatives, huh?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Jaron on June 27, 2009, 06:52:55 PM

Idiot.

Look, outside of Formula D racing, have you ever seen carbon fiber parts on a car driven by a white guy? Reason being: people who seriously work on fast cars know that by the time you're done adding a huge plastic front bumper, back bumper, tri-wing spoiler, hood scoop, and widebody fenders, all you've done is hurt the performance by weighting the car down.
Experience bij!

Iormlund

Huh. Many sports cars nowadays use carbon fiber. I haven't seen many black dudes driving Porches or Ferraris.