NFL Playoffs?, Playoffs?!?!(that's not a catch, that's a catch)

Started by Liep, November 20, 2015, 07:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 22, 2015, 10:33:08 PM
How's it work?

Linemen can still cut block, but once they're on the ground they can't try to roll over from their belly to their back.

Leg whip, that's the ticket, not whiplash.

Admiral Yi

Super enjoyable game.

No forehead sighting.

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 22, 2015, 11:50:32 PM
Super enjoyable game.

No forehead sighting.

Too busy at home celebrating Argentine elections.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Just saw the Cincy - Cards game, very entertaining. Gotta love that final drive.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

:w00t:

Division 1
*2  Dirty Danes   8-3-0   7-2-0   1100.80   868.00   W-5
5    Alci   7-4-0   7-2-0   909.31   858.56   L-1
7    Frozen Wetbacks   6-5-0   6-4-0   972.72   924.17   W-1
9    PistolShapedPastries   5-6-0   4-5-0   818.95   918.95   L-2
10  Language Barrier   4-7-0   4-6-0   960.32   1170.35   L-1
11  Fricken Lasers   4-7-0   4-5-0   841.65   916.65   W-2
14  Penn State Day Care   2-9-0   1-9-0   732.46   940.94   L-7

Division 2
*1  NOLO Contenders   9-2-0   8-2-0   1082.76   929.04   W-7
*3  Puerto Rican Ninjas   8-3-0   6-3-0   992.98   805.95   L-1
*4  Fabretown Punks   8-3-0   6-3-0   991.23   867.23   W-1
6    Meatheads   6-5-0   5-4-0   1008.24   937.48   L-2
8    Chcks Dg Yng Nxn   5-6-0   3-6-0   845.86   938.69   W-1
12  Fighting Nixons   3-8-0   3-7-0   791.00   942.70   W-2
13  Cincy Jailbirdz   2-9-0   2-8-0   882.23   911.80   L-2
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

Man, the injuries just keep piling up. The Pats definitely have the best team this year, but there is a strong possibility that they won't even make it the Superbowl if this keeps up.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Also, what the fuck was up with those Refs? That was replacement ref bad, just a fucking shit show.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

KRonn

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 24, 2015, 07:36:23 AM
Man, the injuries just keep piling up. The Pats definitely have the best team this year, but there is a strong possibility that they won't even make it the Superbowl if this keeps up.

Yeah, they've lost so many of their top offensive players now. Amendola was to step up for Edelman and now he's out. Plus losing Lewis was a big hit as he was having an excellent year. Then they've had many injuries on the offensive line on top of that.

Liep

It would've been an easier win for me if seedy had played Romo instead of IR Flacco. Ouch.

jimmy olsen

Wow, that was one of the most entertaining games I've seen in a long time (Bears-Packers).

1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 27, 2015, 09:32:31 AM
Wow, that was one of the most entertaining games I've seen in a long time (Bears-Packers).

:bleeding:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

alfred russel

Well, they are named after the color of shit.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."