NFL Playoffs?, Playoffs?!?!(that's not a catch, that's a catch)

Started by Liep, November 20, 2015, 07:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Date & Time   Favorite   Line   Underdog
11/22 1:00 ET   At Carolina   -7   Washington
11/22 1:00 ET   Oakland   -1   At Detroit
11/22 1:00 ET   At Miami    PK   Dallas
11/22 1:00 ET   At Atlanta   -5.5   Indianapolis
11/22 1:00 ET   At Baltimore   -2.5   St. Louis
11/22 1:00 ET   NY Jets   -2.5   At Houston
11/22 4:25 ET   At Minnesota   -1   Green Bay
11/22 1:00 ET   At Philadelphia   -5.5   Tampa Bay
11/22 1:00 ET   At Chicago   -1   Denver
11/22 8:30 ET   At Arizona   -5   Cincinnati
11/22 4:25 ET   At Seattle   -12.5   San Francisco
11/22 4:05 ET   Kansas City   -3   At San Diego

Monday Night Football Line
11/23 8:30 ET   At New England   -7   Buffalo

The Raiders as favourites? Hmm. This might be the first week in a long time where BAs two teams won't lose. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Da Bears are giving a point to Denver?? :blink:

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Liep on November 20, 2015, 07:34:14 AM
The Raiders as favourites? Hmm. This might be the first week in a long time where BAs two teams won't lose. :P

Are the Lions his other team?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 20, 2015, 07:02:31 PM
Quote from: Liep on November 20, 2015, 07:34:14 AM

Are the Lions his other team?

Iirc it's the Browns who are on a bye. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Is betting not a thing in America? All commercials on Danish tv when nfl is on is for betting companies, but I'm watching the nfl network now and it's trucks and beers.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on November 22, 2015, 01:28:09 PM
Is betting not a thing in America? All commercials on Danish tv when nfl is on is for betting companies, but I'm watching the nfl network now and it's trucks and beers.

American TV is flooded right now with ads for two new fantasy football betting sites.

As far as betting on which team wins (i.e. non-nerd betting) I'm pretty sure that's limited to Vegas (can't do it online) and your local mobbed-up bookie.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 22, 2015, 01:47:51 PM
Quote from: Liep on November 22, 2015, 01:28:09 PM

American TV is flooded right now with ads for two new fantasy football betting sites.

John Oliver did a thing about them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq785nJ0FXQ
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Liep
Also, toughest Strength of Schedule: Language Barrier: 105.03 (if trend holds up it'll be an all time record)

Well, that's going up this week... <_<

katmai

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on November 22, 2015, 07:32:37 PM
Quote from: Liep
Also, toughest Strength of Schedule: Language Barrier: 105.03 (if trend holds up it'll be an all time record)

Well, that's going up this week... <_<

It wouldn't have been so bad if hadn't picked up Rawls at last minute back on my team. ^_^
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

I hate Lynch so much right now.  I also hate myself for not picking up Rawls. <_<

katmai

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 22, 2015, 07:44:12 PM
I hate Lynch so much right now.  I also hate myself for not picking up Rawls. <_<
I had him, dropped him and then was reminded that had Spiller in starting lineup even with Aints on a bye. Was surprised he was available.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Turns out watching NFL is pretty good stoned.

Watching Cincy Phoenix.  Like the new whiplash rule.  Perfectly fair.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 22, 2015, 09:46:11 PM
Turns out watching NFL is pretty good stoned.

Watching Cincy Phoenix.  Like the new whiplash rule.  Perfectly fair.

How's it work?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point