News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 10 - Rex Ryan Bowl 2015

Started by Liep, November 12, 2015, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Edelman had the same injury that Dez Bryant sudfered, he should be back for the playoffs.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

Someone with 3 players on a Bye beat me by 45 points in LFFL  :lol:

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on November 16, 2015, 11:23:21 PM
Buh bye Bengals.

What a slow, shitty, agonizing game.  The kind of game where a 4-point deficit feels like 14.  When Dalton decided to start throwing accurate passes, the receivers decided to drop them.  And then AJ Green had his late 4th quarter fumble on a drive that would have put them ahead, just like last year at Pittsburgh.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep

Quote from: derspiess on November 17, 2015, 02:05:54 AMAnd then AJ Green had his late 4th quarter fumble on a drive that would have put them ahead, just like last year at Pittsburgh.

At least NFL thought it was a catch.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: sbr on November 17, 2015, 01:02:16 AM
Someone with 3 players on a Bye beat me by 45 points in LFFL  :lol:

Biggest blowout of the week. :D Elsewhere I trumped the Funk and am now very close to securing a playoff spot. :showoff:

Next week without Eli and Odell will be tough though.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

This is fucking ridiculous.  For yet another year I am the clear leader in points against.  Four of my seven opponents have had their best totals of the season against me; it would have been five if Seedy had rotated T.Y. Hilton out this week. :P  Hell, the Danes were close to having their top two performances be against me.

WTF? :(

Liep

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on November 17, 2015, 12:08:51 PMthe Danes were close to having their top two performances be against me.

WTF? :(

Offense Points - Most:
Single Week: Dirty Danes vs. Language Barrier - Week 8 130.3

Eli! Eli! Eli! :showoff:

Liep

Also, toughest Strength of Schedule: Language Barrier: 105.03 (if trend holds up it'll be an all time record)
Easiest: Puerto Rican Ninjas: 72.30

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Liep on November 18, 2015, 10:42:00 AM
Also, toughest Strength of Schedule: Language Barrier: 105.03 (if trend holds up it'll be an all time record)

Indeed, dethroning... me last year. <_<  Again, WTF?

jimmy olsen

Doug Flutie's parents just passed away, less than an hour apart. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point