If you were given $350,000 and a year...

Started by Savonarola, November 06, 2015, 09:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: grumbler on November 06, 2015, 03:03:02 PM
I'd test Yi's hypothesis that Catholic chicks are far above average when it comes to freakiness in bed.

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Savonarola

Contests must be becoming a regular feature at GE.  (Right after they drop kicked their signalling group to Alstom.  I don't know if I should take that personally.)  Today we got one for a Variable Geometry Turbine (VGT) Nozzle Design for a turbocharger which will increases efficiency while reducing complexity and cost.  First prize is $6000.

I'm not eligible, once again, but that's okay since I had to look up what a variable geometry turbine was.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Brain

Quote from: Savonarola on November 13, 2015, 08:24:46 AM
Contests must be becoming a regular feature at GE.  (Right after they drop kicked their signalling group to Alstom.  I don't know if I should take that personally.)  Today we got one for a Variable Geometry Turbine (VGT) Nozzle Design for a turbocharger which will increases efficiency while reducing complexity and cost.  First prize is $6000.

I'm not eligible, once again, but that's okay since I had to look up what a variable geometry turbine was.

How do they expect professional level results if they don't explain in the contest what it is about? :rolleyes:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.