Kentucky’s New Cock-Fightin’ Teabaggin’ Gov. Matt Bevin!

Started by Syt, November 04, 2015, 06:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on November 04, 2015, 09:58:05 AM
Well I hope he at least stayed up all night drinking. He has to have some patriotism in him.
In fact I did drink a Coors Light in my hot tub. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Me and Cal should run on a ticket.

Ed Anger/Cal '16
We Don't Give A Fuck
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Savonarola

Quote from: Syt on November 04, 2015, 06:24:21 AM
QuoteHe's quite the catch, that governor-elect, ain't he? And we haven't even gotten to the cocks yet.

Cocks, you say?

But it's interesting when you look at cockfighting and dogfighting as well. This isn't something new, it wasn't invented in Kentucky for example. I mean the Founding Fathers were all many of them very involved in this and always have been. [...]

I'm going to defend the right of people to freely gather and discuss whatever they want to. I'm a believer in the Constitution and in the First Amendment, not just for raising money but also for freedom of speech.

In case you were wondering whether it was possible for someone to defend cockfighting on the grounds that the founders loved cock, and also states' rights, yes, it is possible. Not advised, but possible.

And Hispanics say the Republican party has nothing to offer them.   :P ;)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

lustindarkness

Teabagging? Is he one of those immature Call of Duty players that has to teabag their kills? I bet he is a camper and a quickscoper too!
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2015, 10:24:27 AM
Me and Cal should run on a ticket.

Ed Anger/Cal '16
We Don't Give A Fuck

I'd vote for us.  The politician who governs least governs best.

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 05, 2015, 09:04:54 AM
You fucks sicken me :mad:
Relax, Tim.  My vote wouldn't have made a difference... Bevin won by a landslide.  The real problem is that Conway is a horrible campaigner... this is the third major election he's lost.  Hopefully he goes away now instead of losing yet another race he should have had in the bag.

Caliga

Quote from: lustindarkness on November 05, 2015, 10:43:51 AM
Teabagging? Is he one of those immature Call of Duty players that has to teabag their kills? I bet he is a camper and a quickscoper too!
Bevin has nine kids.  I don't think he has time for Call of Duty. :blush:

lustindarkness

Quote from: Caliga on November 05, 2015, 12:13:36 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on November 05, 2015, 10:43:51 AM
Bevin has nine kids.  I don't think he has time for Call of Duty. :blush:

Lost my vote.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

KRonn

This proves that Kentucky is still a border state, but instead of north or south, it's right or left.   :bowler:

Caliga

Quote from: KRonn on November 05, 2015, 01:06:49 PM
This proves that Kentucky is still a border state, but instead of north or south, it's right or left.   :bowler:
uhh not so much anymore.  Our governor will be red, our state legislature is trending red, our Senators are both red, and all but one of our Reps is red.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."