News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Let's use this thread instead of the regular tv/movies one.

No spoiler tags here, discuss at will.  Ye be warned.

So, Glenn is gone, because of that untrustwhorthy asshole.  Rick seems fucked, how will he get out of there?  The door is on the side where the walkers are coming, unless there's a way to exit from the back and avoid the walkers there.

Should be interesting next week.  They sure learnt to keep up the suspense now.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

What was Daryl up to that he had to leave all of a sudden?

There should be doors on both sides in the front of the RV and besides, Rick is faster than the walkers. I think that scene was more a teaser scare than a real danger.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 25, 2015, 10:32:55 PM
What was Daryl up to that he had to leave all of a sudden?
I have no idea.  I thought he was going back to Alexandria, but then we never see him turn around and he just comes back to the car.

There should be doors on both sides in the front of the RV and besides, Rick is faster than the walkers. I think that scene was more a teaser scare than a real danger.
what happenned to his hand, he was cut or he was bitten when his blade broke?  If he was cut and there's walker's blood on his hand, what does that mean?

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

PRC

I enjoyed the first season of this show.  Then the whole Governer storyline bored the shit out of me and I gave it up.  Is it worth getting back into?

viper37

Quote from: PRC on October 25, 2015, 10:44:35 PM
I enjoyed the first season of this show.  Then the whole Governer storyline bored the shit out of me and I gave it up.  Is it worth getting back into?
Yes.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Quote from: viper37 on October 25, 2015, 10:36:43 PM
what happenned to his hand, he was cut or he was bitten when his blade broke?  If he was cut and there's walker's blood on his hand, what does that mean?

From what I saw, he was hacking at those walkers with a knife, and one of them had a machete (which he switched to to finish off that last one) stuck in its collarbone that cut his hand while he was hacking.

katmai

Meh Glenn has been dead in comics for bit. So kinda figured not if but when.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

Quote from: katmai on October 26, 2015, 12:07:37 AM
Meh Glenn has been dead in comics for bit. So kinda figured not if but when.

Meh, from I've seen, comparing TV/comics timeline, he was about due to kick off, but not as zombie food.  That just makes me wonder if they're even going to have the Negan character at all, or if someone else takes Glenn's place there (maybe Daryl, who doesn't exist in the comics at all).

The only really bad part about Glenn's death though, is that it was rather lame how it went down.

Martinus

viper37

crazy canuck

Darryl did turn back after he heard Rick's speech.

lustindarkness

This is fucking bullshit. I dealt with 3 seasons worth of TWD spoilers on the TV/Movie thread. Fuck you all assholes! :mad:

Yes, I'm pissed. Either they killed Glen in a stupid way by a hated character OR he somehow rolled under the trash bin and the walkers had been tearing apart Nick just so that the show can play with my feelings and leave me hanging for two weeks (next week is a 90 minute Morgan flashback episode it seems).

Fuck y'all again. Assholes.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

KRonn

Great season so far, but I'm really bummed about Glenn's possible/likely demise. I don't know why they didn't try the fire escape stairs; it had some debris on it but they probably could have climbed over it. I'd think going up is a standard way of escaping walkers.

Rick appeared to have cut his hand on the broken knife. Those guys that attacked him in the RV were the survivors that Morgan let go. Denim guy had picked up a gun from a dead Alexandria resident after Morgan faced down him and his minions. Really bad move by Morgan to have allowed such dangerous opponents to live and escape but hopefully he'll begin to learn better.

crazy canuck

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 26, 2015, 09:48:53 AM
This is fucking bullshit. I dealt with 3 seasons worth of TWD spoilers on the TV/Movie thread. Fuck you all assholes! :mad:

Yes, I'm pissed. Either they killed Glen in a stupid way by a hated character OR he somehow rolled under the trash bin and the walkers had been tearing apart Nick just so that the show can play with my feelings and leave me hanging for two weeks (next week is a 90 minute Morgan flashback episode it seems).

Fuck y'all again. Assholes.

I hadn't thought about that.  Maybe they are just tearing Nick apart.  Glen didnt seem to be in pain.  He really just seemed to be gathering his wits about him.  Lets hope.  Glen and Darryl are the main reasons I watch the show.