News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Patty and Selma are in heaven

Started by viper37, March 16, 2009, 02:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

MacGyver remake

Kngiht Rider, V, now MacGyver... hmm, when will we see the Love Boat and Fantasy Island?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Who needs MacGyver remake when we have: MacGruber :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on March 16, 2009, 02:51:10 PM
Who needs MacGyver remake when we have: MacGruber :D

Worst Super Bowl Ad in a long time.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Fantasy Island was remade a few years back with Malcolm McDowell.  Wasn't all that bad.  Very sinister look to it. 
PDH!

Grinning_Colossus

They'd never go to heaven, you can't smoke there.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

grumbler

McGyver is the most over-rated TV show of all time.  Its best episodes were great, but its average episode sucked.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: grumbler on March 16, 2009, 11:47:31 PM
McGyver is the most over-rated TV show of all time.  Its best episodes were great, but its average episode sucked.
Agreed, but I thought it was the shit when I was 10. :P

Crazy_Ivan80

ikt was one big commercial for applied physics/chemistry/mechanics though

Delirium

You, sir, are a Troll!
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

jimmy olsen

Whew, I thought their voice actress died when I read this.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

Ditto me. Thread naming fail.

Wonder how McGyver would be, now that he's got plasma screen TVs and laptops to make from sticks and deerskins. :P
Experience bij!

Strix

Yes but it was the right show at the right time to fill the void left by the A Team.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher