Wasteland 2 Kickstarter

Started by ulmont, March 13, 2012, 03:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on March 01, 2015, 05:18:14 PM
What bottomless lockbox? :hmm:

The Ranger box in the Citadel, right by the guy you can sell weapon parts to.

It also transfers to Cali when you go there.

Caliga

Ok so that's the thing.  I know what you're talking about but it doesn't seem bottomless to me.  It seems quite small actually, and I filled it completely. :hmm:

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on March 01, 2015, 05:22:47 PM
Ok so that's the thing.  I know what you're talking about but it doesn't seem bottomless to me.  It seems quite small actually, and I filled it completely. :hmm:

Maybe you just store more crap than I do...I never had space problems with it.  Maybe it just looks full, but you can still drag crap into it?

Caliga

nvm, I'm retarded.  Yes, as you drag more stuff onto it it automatically expands in size. :blush:

Duque de Bragança

New edition of the game called Director's Cut available free of charge for those who bought the game already on October 13 PST on Steam, this means only 17 hours 20 min to wait, as of this posting. Game will also be available for PS4 and Xbox One in shops.
Lots of changes, fixes and new content said to be added.

Caliga

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on October 12, 2015, 08:40:38 AM
New edition of the game called Director's Cut available free of charge for those who bought the game already on October 13 PST on Steam, this means only 17 hours 20 min to wait, as of this posting. Game will also be available for PS4 and Xbox One in shops.
Lots of changes, fixes and new content said to be added.

Started to be available 50 minutes ago, at GOG as well. Slow installation though.

celedhring

Great news. I bought the game back in August but was holding out until this edition was released.

Duque de Bragança

First update for the Director's Cut Edition already.  ;) Hotfixes to the camera system which was worse than the previous one. 7 GB download though.

celedhring

Just downloaded it and created my first party, I'm such a geek  :blush:

(don't mind the stats, they're pretty much placeholders until I figure out the mechanics a bit and restart for a proper playthrough)

Duque de Bragança

New patch available fixing the dismissed companion problem. About time. Available only for the PC platform (Steam and GoG), consoles to follow later.

celedhring

Started playing this today. Games with Johnny Cash references in them are awesome.